“Microtel Conway Arkansas”

Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Saint Louis Park
“Microtel Conway Arkansas”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Enjoyed our stay. Friendly, professional staff. The Hotel was in a good location and well cared for.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Jennifer B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conway, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review of the Conway Microtel Inn & Suites. My staff and I take care of the hotel as if it our own home. Great customer service and clean rooms are two of the most important aspects in a guest stay at a hotel. We know there are several hotels in the Conway area and thank you for choosing ours! We look forward a return visit from you in the future.

Jennifer Bradshaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Frisco
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Easy check-in. The room was very nice with a refridgerator and microwave. The beds were very comfortable and plush linens. Breakfast had a nice varitey of options and the workers were very friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Jennifer B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conway, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying at the Conway Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. My staff and I certainly know that there are many options for hotel stays in our area, and we are very pleased that you chose to stay with us. We look forward to you visiting us in the future.

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I came to Conway to take the GRE Exam at UCA. I chose Microtel Inn because of the high ratings I read on Trip Advisor. The hotel was very clean, and so was the room I stayed in. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly. I only had a few minor complaints: The room I stayed in was very small; I felt a bit "cramped'. Secondly, I saw only a few items displayed on the continental breakfast; I didn't see any meat (course, it could have been the fact that I came down for breakfast at 7am and it started at 5:30am.) Finally, I use a CPAP machine and I had trouble reaching the electrical outlet near the night stand. Otherwise, I had a great experience at Microtel and if I have to come to Conway, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Jennifer B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conway, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your great experience at the Conway Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I would like to apologize, as our breakfast is to be fully stocked from 530AM until 9AM on weekday mornings and until 930AM on weekends. For a future extended stay, I would suggest a double room or a suite as both come with a microwave and refrigerator and are larger in size. We know you have several options of hotels in Conway and thank you for choosing the Microtel. My staff and I look forward to your next visit.

Memphis
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Though there were problems with my initial check-in, the staff was friendly and worked to resolve it quickly and even checked in on me. I was especially impressed with Salina, whose name I may be misspelling, who walked me to my room to be sure everything was okay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time and sharing information regarding your stay with us. I apologize for the initial inconvenience you had upon your arrival, and I am extremely pleased Selena gave you personalized service to ensure your accommodations were acceptable. We strive to provide each guest with an excellent lodging experience. My staff and I are grateful that you chose the Microtel Inn Suites and look forward to a return visit from you while you are in the Conway area.