“Employee - April”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conway
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed October 7, 2012

April had taken my reservations a few days prior to arrival. We were assurred that our family would have rooms next to each other or across the hall from each other. Upon arrival that was not the case - seems as if someone on the day shift had made alterations to what April had placed in the system. We were not pleased and after the fact that neither here nor there.

The fact is April.....she was gracious, understanding, professional and overal had a perfect demeanor. She needs to be recognized for here excellence in customer service and here show of sincere concern.

The St. Pierre's

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conway, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your recent stay at The Microtel Inn & Suites in Conway, Arkansas. I want to first apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced at the time of your arrival. I have been doing extensive training with our front desk staff to ensure that these mishaps do not happen in the future. I also want to thank you for acknowledging one of my front desk agents, April. April is a true asset to the team. I again thank you for choosing The Microtel and if your travels find you in the area, please give me a call directly to set up your accommodations.

There are newer reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conway

Reviewed October 1, 2012

As usual we get there late and leave out early. Your Microtel in Conway is about the halfway point of our trip to visit the kids and grandkids in Tennessee. We stay with you on the trip out, and again on the trip back home. Very please with the cleanliness of the rooms and the friendly staff.

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you from my staff and myself for posting a review following your recent stay at The Conway Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham. Thank you for observing the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff as we are striving to be the Number One hotel in the Conway area! I realize you have a choice of hotels, and I am extremely grateful that you have chosen The Microtel!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Wonderful rooms if a bit small on the regular queen, but the double queen and a nice suite are perfect. Great handicap rooms available also with larger rooms and shower areas.

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for your review posted on Tripadvisor.com from your recent stay in September. I am pleased that your enjoyed your stay with us here at The Conway Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. My staff and myself hop that when you travel to the Conway area again, that you will allow us to be your host.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is a great place at an affordable price. I will stay here everytime our team plays in the area!

Dear Valued Guest:

I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay in September at The Conway Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. I know that you have a choice of other properties in the area and I am humbled that you will stay with us everytime you are in town for a tournament.
On my staff's behalf, thank you very much for choosing Microtel and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Very nice choice for a stay in Conway. The lobby & rooms not only looked clean and fresh, but they smelled clean and fresh! Easy access from the interstate with restaurants & Starbucks within walking distance. Both Hendrix and UCA campuses are minutes away.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much! I am so very happy that you enjoyed your stay in September with us. I especially appreciate the comments on the clean and fresh smell. My entire staff takes great pride in the appearance of our property and that includes the smell!
My staff and myself hope that when travel brings you back to the Conway, Arkansas area, you will choose The Microtel Inn & Suites!

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Very clean with friendly, helpful staff. Laundry room was conveniently located near our room, and only cost $1 to wash and $1 to dry, although our clothes didn't quite get dry in one cycle. Most places cost more. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the entire staff at The Conway Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Tripadvisor.com. Thank you for recognizing the friendly staff and recommending us to other travelers.
Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again while you are visiting the Conway, Arkansas area.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Sierra and Celeste offered me great customer service and the room was very clean. Great value!!!! Great location with walmart and interstate close. The breakfast is great with waffles, fruit, yogurt, and biscuits. This is the perfect hotel for the business traveler, because of the availablity of the smaller room.

Room Tip: If you want to be close to exercise room pick the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business