“Discover Michaelangelos”

Add it.
Michelangelos Italian Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Arkansas
“Discover Michaelangelos”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

We were taken to Michaelangelos recently for lunch while in Conway. I didn't know about the place before and we had a good overall experience. If you can go while they are having the downtown art walk you will get to enjoy great art from locals as well as a good meal. It's an Italian menu that had all the usials. There was a good selection of fish as well. I had the shrimp and grits and it was olk, nothing spectacular. Service was adequate and atmosphere was great. If you are downtown Conway check it out, especially during art walks

Ozarks
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Had a small event here for our church and we had great food and service. They even made up special menus for us! The only downside was the noise as our room did not have a door. We will return here though to eat many meals. I heard the Sunday buffet was especially nice. I've had lunch here with my college son and it was great. Rolls are really nice! I keep telling him to take a date here. We'll see if he listens to his mom on this! They have music on roof top bar too! The interior design is especially classy and very upscale for Central Arkansas! Loved it!

Visited August 2012
cakelady83
“Don't waste $$ on dessert”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This place is good at Italian food, for sure. My hubby's favorite place in Conway, but every time we go, I order dessert hoping something changed in the month since our last visit. Every time I am so disappointed. The Italian cream cake has a crumbly and dry, generic white cake for the base with a small amout of decent cream cheese icing topped with coconut and pecans. Its not even a true Italian cream cake. The tiramisu is mediocre at best. I even asked if they made their own desserts because I would have given them a break if they didn't, but the waitress said everything was from scratch. Ugh... the food really is great, but don't save room for dessert.

“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The Italian food was very good. Chicken strips and fried fish could have been better. Over cooked. The omelettes were excellent. Desserts could have been better although they did have a chocolate fountain. Price for the buffet was only $9.99 so what a deal. We were completely satisfied when we left.

little rock
“Great Food, Live Music, Great Service”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Live music on the rooftop every friday is awesome. Drink specials and full service menu on the third floor seems impossible but they do it well.

Visited August 2012