“relaxing vacation”

Best Western Hillside Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Very clean and nice place. The employees I came in contact with were all very helpful and attentive. I arrived late at night and the person at the front desk was very nice and caring. The was well taken care of and very comfortable. If I am every in the area again I will definitely stay there.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Nancy E
bwhillsideinn, Manager at Best Western Hillside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Mrs. Nancy

Thank you for using Trip Advisor to let folks know how your stay was with us went. I am pleased that your stay was comfortable. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to the Ozark Mountains.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had stayed at this location many years ago...the Assitant Manager was a delight to talk to...the room was clean and the area was quiet....a beautiful view over looking the town of Clinton....The stay was one that will bring us back to this location if ever in the area....

2  Thank 70mimi10

It is guest such as you that make Hospitality a joy to work for. You stayed many years ago and then again this year. We hope that your travels brings you back this way before Many Years go by again. :o) Thank you for the kind words, and I trust that your journey was a safe and peaceful one.

Stay Safe and make memories
Hal Baker and Staff

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

One night stay at this great hotel. Brand new flat screen TV, comfortable bed, great water pressure and nice coffee. Second floor rooms have great view. Nice pool. The staff was incredibly friendly and attentive. Obviously the manager has his heart invested in this establishment. Not your run of the mill roadside motel. Highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank pwcreads
bwhillsideinn, Manager at Best Western Hillside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

It was a blessing having ya'll stay with us, thank you for the kind words it is guests such as yourselves that make Hospitality that much more enjoyable. I trust your travels back home were memorable and safe.

Anytime you are visiting the Ozark Mountain area we would love to roll out the red carpet of Hospitality for you again.

Make Memories
Hal Baker and Staff

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I was a little unnerved by the slope of the entrance (we were on motorcycles) but was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door to the room. The place was spotless and the bedding looked like new. To top it off, the staff was incredibly nice and helpful. It was worth driving the extra miles for. The only drawback was that there were not any restaurants really close by to walk to. There was one that delivered, though.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Deb Y
bwhillsideinn, Manager at Best Western Hillside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Thank you for writing a review and for the kind words, I will share with the Housekeeping your remarks about the room. We work as a team here on the hill and strive for Guest Satisfaction.
There are plenty of Fast-Food Restaurants close by but the really good SIT DOWN places are a ways to go if one want's to walk it. It is nice to have Western Sizzlin' deliver anything you want from a steak, and baked potato, to just a simple salad.
We hope to see you again on a return visit to our neck of the woods.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great staff, pet friendly, nice pool, quiet, and beautiful surroundings! It doesn't hurt that there's a Baskin Robins at the convenience store nearby!! I stay here every summer when I go visit my mother. I have stayed at other hotels in Clinton, but this one is the best and the only pet friendly one!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Dodgersfan78

Thank you for your faithfulness to our brand. I agree, Baskin Robins is nice to have just a stone throw away! You and your Pet are always welcome at the Hillside Inn.

Until your next visit to see your Momma, may your travels be memorable.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stopped at this hotel after driving all day. The hotel manager met us at our vehicle and held the door for us. He was extremely kind and helpful. he went out of his way to make sure we got some kind of a discount. I was traveling with my mom and my 8 year old daughter. we actually got a discount for my mom being a grandma! I thought that was so cool! we had a ground floor room and were able to back right up to the door and unload. as we were closing the door the manager came over to ask if our headlights were automatic as he didn't want us to have a dead battery in the morning!

The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was wonderful, but the most wonderful thing was the View!!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
bwhillsideinn, Manager at Best Western Hillside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Mrs. Shona

Thank you for the kind words, Your Grandma is a very special Gal, and she got me thinking of my own grandmother. As far as everything else you mentioned in your kind review, I would certainly hope that there are others in your journeys that would show Hospitality at it's finest.

I Trust Your Journey Was A Peaceful one
Hal Baker and Staff "TEAM HILL"

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our stay was wonderful ! The Hotel staff were excellent and very friendly. Treated us like family ! The view from each room is spectacular ! The Ozark Mountains are wonderful any time of year and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay this time! We would invite everyone to experience great service in a small town in the Ozarks.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Bob B

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Trip Advisor is a wonderful tool for folks that travel and are looking for the best. Our goal is Guest Satisfaction and it looks to me that you were very satisfied. Anytime you are back in the Ozark Mountain area come say Howdy!!!!

Hal Baker and Staff "TEAM HILL"

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Super 8 Clinton
Super 8 Clinton
#2 of 4 in Clinton
Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Bay
Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Bay
#1 of 2 in Fairfield Bay
Hilltop Inn & Suites Greenbrier

Been to Best Western Hillside Inn? Share your experiences!