“Keep Driving”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #15 of 18 Restaurants in Clinton
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I needed a quick meal, a choice that buffets offer, and stopped in. Oh, how I wish manager/owners would visit places that really train their staff. Calling me 'darlin, honey, or sweetie' doesn't really compensate for slovenly dressed, covered in flour, with a Oh well attitude. The food was unstirred, thus looked like a plastic mold and the chicken was very greasy. No price is right for this kind of food. If you can stand it, this is your place!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stopped here lunch on the way home from Ponca Ar. It is also a Long John Silver's, which I love. My nephew had the buffet. Barb had chicken, and I had Fish. The rest of our crew had varoius other items and all said it was fresh. An employee came by and offered to fill our drinks up twice while we ate. She had a smile on her face and a pleasant personality.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!