“Great deal”

BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
“Great deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

$53 for a really clean room and super comfortable bed. Check in was a snap and the clerk was very nice. Large flat screen with cable channels, our queen bed had a pillow top and 4 fluffy pillows. In room fridge, plenty of storage for a small room - large clean pool and hot tub open till midnight. Can't wait to grab a bite in the morning from the complimentary breakfast area. Very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
East Coast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were on our way to Fort Smith, AR from Texarkana, AR and found this to be the perfect stop not far from Fort Smith for the continuing drive the next morning even though it is in Oklahoma. The hotel was comfortable and clean with a great Mexican restaurant almost next door. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank HomelessEastCoast
Pilot Point, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

This was actually my third stay at the location. I found it to be very affordable and clean. The staff was friendly and very helpful with my questions.

They offer a military discount. The location was perfect.

• Stayed May 2013
ReedsSpringMo.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed there over the holliday weekend, had a very nice stay.Staff was wonderful, clean room, a very nice breakfast,pool was nice and clean, over all we had a wonderful stay.I would tell others about our stay, and would look forward to our next stay there.Good location close to alot of things, So many things to see in the area and do also.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Lexington, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here before going to the Buffalo River over Memorial weekend. It was only a place to sleep for us but it was very nice. The beds are extremely comfortable. Had Internet but not wifi so I couldn't use it because I didn't have an Ethernet cable. The office may have had one but I didn't call to ask. The outdoor pool was absolutely beautiful. Very nice and convenient to I 40

• Stayed May 2013
Meridian, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Due to my job I travel thru this area several times a year and after my first visit to this hotel a couple years ago I have always made it a point to make this hotel one of my stopping points. I have been more than satisfied with all the things a traveling person looks for in a hotel (Price, comfort, cleanliness, accessability, friendly and professional staff). In my opinion it starts at the front desk with Kim. When you meet her you will see what I mean.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Kim T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your response. It helps when I have enjoyable guests such as yourself. It makes MY job an easy one. Thank you again.

Kim
Sedona, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My buddy and I checked in real late around 3am. The Night Audior was a really sweet lady, she helped us out with a little info on the area. I really liked that it was family owned and oporated ( it really makes a world of difference).The room was very clean and comfortable and they even left hersey kisses in the room for us, which I thought was a nice touch. I got amazing rest and the rooms were very well priced. The next morning the lady at the desk told us about a nice little hike we could do which was conviently located across the road. I had never been to Arkansas before so the scenery blew my mind. I would recommend this hotel and will be coming back in the next few months so I can check out the Ozarks without having to deal with the rain!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
bwcheck, Manager at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you Brian for your input on our motel. I appreciate your time and consideration. I hope that you will stop in on your next trip.
Kim Thomas
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
Hampton Inn Clarksville
Days Inn & Suites Russellville
Days Inn & Suites Russellville
#5 of 16 in Russellville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville

Been to BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn? Share your experiences!