“People Make The Difference”

BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Meridian, Mississippi
“People Make The Difference”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Due to my job I travel thru this area several times a year and after my first visit to this hotel a couple years ago I have always made it a point to make this hotel one of my stopping points. I have been more than satisfied with all the things a traveling person looks for in a hotel (Price, comfort, cleanliness, accessability, friendly and professional staff). In my opinion it starts at the front desk with Kim. When you meet her you will see what I mean.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Kim T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your response. It helps when I have enjoyable guests such as yourself. It makes MY job an easy one. Thank you again.

Kim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Sedona, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My buddy and I checked in real late around 3am. The Night Audior was a really sweet lady, she helped us out with a little info on the area. I really liked that it was family owned and oporated ( it really makes a world of difference).The room was very clean and comfortable and they even left hersey kisses in the room for us, which I thought was a nice touch. I got amazing rest and the rooms were very well priced. The next morning the lady at the desk told us about a nice little hike we could do which was conviently located across the road. I had never been to Arkansas before so the scenery blew my mind. I would recommend this hotel and will be coming back in the next few months so I can check out the Ozarks without having to deal with the rain!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
bwcheck, Manager at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you Brian for your input on our motel. I appreciate your time and consideration. I hope that you will stop in on your next trip.
Kim Thomas
Fulton, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Check in was fast and easy. The room was very clean. 2 chocolate Kisses were on the bed when we entered. Nice touch. The bed was very comfortable. The free continental breakfast had cereal, toast, muffins, assorted morning beverages, all fresh. very nice place to put down your head.

Room Tip: take a room toward the back of the hotel, much less road noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank terry w
Terry, Thank you for your response and I hope you will stay with again.
Kim Thomas
Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were in the Clarksville area geocaching and needed a place to rest our weary bones. This was the spot that we chose and we were very pleased. The beds were AWESOME. They don't hesitate when we have our cocker spaniel with us and the breakfast is a very nice treat. THANK YOU!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Las Cruces, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were met at the front desk by a very friendly and enthusiastic young woman named Shelby. She went out of her way to be helpful, finding us a room on the ground floor level that met our needs. The room, although somewhat small, was very clean and well appointed. Everything worked the way it was supposed to and the bed was quite comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013
bwcheck, Manager at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to recognize our hard work. We appreciate your business.
Alvin, Texas, Usa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

It would help if you could better show on your website if the rooms had doors to the inside or facing outside towards the parking lots. I would not hve chosen this hotel had I known that the doors were facing towards the parking lot.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Yukon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love to ride the wonderful twisty, mountain roads of Arkansas on a motorcycle. I frequently make trips over from Oklahoma for the sole purpose of enjoying these great roads on two wheels, whether solo or with my wife. For an upcoming weekend I picked Clarksville, AR as a home base. I attempted to make a reservation at this motel over two months in advance and the only rooms available in the enitre place, regardless of rate, were smoking rooms! All I can say is why?

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
bwcheck, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for your response. I apologize that smoking was all that was available at the time you tried to book. We do have 65% non smoking rooms. I hope that you will try us again next time you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
Hampton Inn Clarksville
Days Inn & Suites Russellville
Days Inn & Suites Russellville
#5 of 16 in Russellville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville

Been to BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn? Share your experiences!