“Interior still in 80s country setting”

Hampton Inn Clarksville
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed December 30, 2011

This Hampton was clean and staff was very nice. The outer appearance of the hotel and the lobby are modern. The rooms are a throw back to some of my older relatives homes I have stayed. The only updates to the rooms has been the shower stall. If you want a clean place to stay then the hotel is fine but it is a little behind the times with other Hamptons that I've stayed in.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Fredbroncos

Reviewed December 21, 2011

I stayed here the first week of December 2011 and was thrilled with my choice. The hotel was very clean and beautifully decorated for Christmas. My room was so comfortable--that first night I didn't leave the bed for twelve hours. I loved the duvet comforter cover, the linens were crisp and clean and the bed was so comfy. The breakfast buffet had everything you could want: oatmeal, scrambled eggs w/ham, biscuits & gravy, sausage, bacon, belgium waffles, yogurt, cereal, juices and sweet breads. The choices even changed from day to day. Tiffany and Sally did an outstanding job keeping the breakfast spread refreshed and the coffee was delicious. I almost forgot, there was hot apple cider, hot tea, decaf coffee and cookies at night. This hotel did everything right and even offered a bereavement rate to my sister when she had to come on short notice for a funeral. Sheila at the front desk was very friendly and helpful as was all the staff. I would not hesitate to stay here--one of the best hotel experiences I have had in a while.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are about the same distance from I40 but I couldn't hear any freeway noise...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Debi B
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Clean and comfortable rooms. Very good breakfast. Responsive and caring staff.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sam3854
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We have stopped here many times over quite a few years (on I-40 to and from Texas) and have always made this our half-way point because we know there will be great accommodations and friendly staff. We think it is worth our time to get on Tripadvisor and give the hotel and staff an excellent rating. We have nothing negative to say - Clean comfy hotel (we LOVE the new decor), friendliest of staff, and very reasonable rates.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Suzanne E
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I was visiting friends at the University of the Ozarks and this was a perfect place to stay. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfasts were good and I liked it that they even had breakfast to take out ready for those who didn't have time to sit and eat and only could grab a bag to go.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank CruzC
Reviewed July 31, 2010

I liked this place. It was fairly quiet, with some slamming doors late at night. The room was comfortable and clean, the staff friendly. It was well located for my purposes, right off the freeway and close to my workplace. There were not any good restaurants nearby but it was a quick trip down the freeway to the next exit for that (well, as good as restaurants get in Clarksville, AR). My only complaints were: I killed a giant bug in my bathroom the first night that was absolutely disgusting; there was no fitness center BUT the hotel has an agreement with the Holiday Inn Express next door to let their customers use their fitness room; and they had only an indoor pool while the Holiday Inn next door had an outdoor pool, and I was there in hot, sunny weather. I wouldn't have discovered the outdoor pool next door if I had not used the fitness center there (2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, maybe a bike?). When I had come over from Hampton that morning to work out, Holiday Inn workers gave me a key card to use to get into the fitness center. So I kept it and went back that afternoon after work to use the pool. I was the only one there and no one said a word to me (no one even saw me as far as I know). But I felt a little guilty, and next time I'd do it legally, just stay at the Holiday Inn, IF I thought it was going to be swimming weather. If I didn't care about an outdoor pool or it wasn't going to be swimming weather, I'd definitely stay at the Hampton again. It seemed friendlier. The breakfast was very good; biscuits and gravy, eggs, etc. plus all the usual cold choices.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank saraallison
Reviewed February 1, 2010

Although the lobby is a bit overdone it still looks cute. They are always friendly and we plan on staying there on our trips west and on the return east. Nice business center for a small motel. Rooms are always clean and the staff is exceptionally pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Captain113
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
0 mi away
#4 of 7 in Clarksville
Sunset Inn
Sunset Inn
#5 of 7 in Clarksville

Been to Hampton Inn Clarksville? Share your experiences!