“A bit better than average”
Review of Pasta Grill - CLOSED

Pasta Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had the pasta grill and spaghetti and both had pretty good flavor and was a big enough portion that we both left some on the plate.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Not only is the food excellent but the servers are super friendly and most of them have been there for years so that right there tells you all you need to know. The chicken parmesan is my favorite dish and it covers the entire plate. Pizzas are great as well.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Their food is just ok, but pretty good comapred to most restaurants in the area. Fist trip was a month ago and had Gilled Chicken Alfredo. Great flavor, but the chicken as not grilled. It looked boiled and was bland with out flavor. Today I enjoyed the pizza for lunch, but the dough and or the whole pizza was frozen. I comfimed with my watress that the dough was frozen. Good flavor and tons of cheese. People if you serve Itialan and pizza, Make it fresh, its easier and cheaper. The service was ok but nothing special. Good prices.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Based on a recommendation from a co-worker I went there. I had a side Caesar Salad and the Combination Plate which consisted of portions of Manicotti, Ravioli, Spaghetti, a huge Meatball and a large Italian Sausage link. Manicotti was phenomenal!, Ravioli and Spaghetti good. The meats were flavorful but were not as hot as they could have been. Salad was fresh generously portioned but was a little "gritty". The sauce they use is light and fresh and not heavily seasoned. It was very good! I could only eat the meats and half of the pasta due to portion size. Could not even consider dessert as I was so full but I hear they have Cannolli that is exceptional. Prices were extremely reasonable. Restaurant is clean, well lit and convenient to the interstate.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is a great restaurant! We were staying next door at the Quality Inn and it was right at closing time when we arrived, but the hostess cheerfully seated us. The waitress was obviously gritting her teeth as she took our order. I don't really blame her because I know she was ready to go home, but we did arrive during serving hours. She wasn't rude, just not happy. The food was excellent and there was so much. We both got the cajun shrimp pasta, and while it wasn't loaded with shrimp, the shrimp were seasoned well and nice sized. The sauce was wonderful and the price for the entree reasonable. We definitely recommend this restaurant.