Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I recently found out that I have Cancer as well as finding my long lost brother. I booked rooms to and with the help of two young women Belinda the front desk lady and Tammy the manager. They were so sweet and friendly I wanted our last as a family to be perfect and it was they helped me surprise my long lost brother. I was shown the rooms when I went to make my reservations they were very clean and spacious. You also get a big hot breakfast every morning. The hotel is like home away from home right off I-40. Would definatly stay again highly recommend. God Bless

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank cbaskin

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Typical Holiday Inn but nice and new with a friendly desk clerk.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tdelano
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I stayed in the HIE in Clarksville for 1 night whilst passing through town. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and well equipped. The complimentary breakfast was fine, although not very exciting. The staff were friendly and helpful. The fitness room was rather minimal and it was a shame the pool wasn't indoor (we would've liked a swim) but the hotel was still pleasant and good value for money.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Welshjetset
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Stopped at HIE because highway signs said "NEW", instead of using the Hampton. When I got to the lobby it didn't look like current decor, so I asked and they said about three years old. I believe it's older. The guest room carpet is old and stained, it smells mouldy. I don't believe the sheets were clean, so I got another set. Breakfast - no much!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank tleetulsa
Reviewed August 4, 2011

This hotel is clean and in good condition. The pillows had the little embroidered labels saying "firm" and "soft", but they were all just lumpy. The breakfast selection is good and is available early enough to enable you to eat and get on the road for work. The only drawback is the lack of nearby restaurants (not fast food).

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank ekmhart
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The room was clean. The beds were comfortable. We went up there for family week at the university last year. (The date may be a little off.) I am only giving them 4 stars because they lost our reservation and we had to wait for another room. I guess we were lucky that they even had another vacancy. They were still very helpful and accomodating. We appreciated the free breakfast, complete with hot items. Plenty of hot coffee, too.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank okiechick78
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I have stayed in this hotel numerous times since August of last year, would not stay anywhere else in town. It has the nicest rooms and the friendliest staff. Every night they have homemade cookies for their guest. The only thing I would suggest to them is maybe getting pillow top beds the last several times we stayed the beds just didn't feel as comfortable as the first few times. Nice quiet location too and very convenient since it is right off I40!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Tootsie1969
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
0 mi away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Russellville
Hampton Inn Russellville
Hampton Inn Russellville
#2 of 16 in Russellville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville? Share your experiences!