“The best BBQ in the state”

Nick's Bar-B-Q & Catfish Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Thank you so much for visiting our Trip Advisor page! We are a third-generation family owned and operated full-service restaurant located in Carlisle, Arkansas. We have been open since 1972, and we look forward to being open for many many more years to come! We welcome everyone in, and we always want to do our best to exceed your expectations! There is always an owner present should any concerns arise, and we definitely act on any reasonable guest feedback. Stay tuned! We are moving over to a brand new building in 2018, and it will be the best barbecue experience around! Also, apologies, as the posted menu prices on here are incorrect. I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to redact the prices and the old items we no longer serve. We do promise to do our best to take care of you, so, if you're reading this, give us a try and give me a shout! Safe travels! - Clay W (Owner)
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I don't know who the 4 poeple wAs that gave a poor review but they was high because nicks is the very great on service & quality of the food

There are newer reviews for Nick's Bar-B-Q & Catfish Restaurant

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Still the best BBQ in Arkansas. Wattresses are high school kids that have other things on the mind. Their phones and gossiping with their friends, but that is expected from them they were very nice and friendly. Thanks

1  Thank General M
Reviewed November 25, 2012

All, everything was great, location easy. How much do you wan tme to say it was great, wonderful, and I hate filling this stuff out.

1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stopped by here for lunch based on a recommendation from the Arkansas tourist info center. I'm glad I did. The place is big, kinda like an oversized country dining hall. The service was friendly. I had the half rack ribs with coleslaw and fried okra. Delicious. Prices were reasonable, considering the area. Plenty of parking. Popular with the locals. Highly recommended.

1  Thank visi2r1
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We like to check out local rest. while on a road trip. Nick's had many billboards along I-40 so thought we'd try it for lunch. The rural Interstate exit has several truck stops and fastfood places. Nick's parking lot was just about full, a good sign. Good food, friendly service. Only negative comment is that it could be cleaner and polsihed up a bit.