“Quiet and out of the way” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Camden
Litchfield, Illinois
“Quiet and out of the way”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Had to drive on US 7, so I stopped here. Older property, rooms OK, but the satellite TV service had 105 channels, 8 of which were HBO ! I hardly ever get that many channels in a hotel on my travels. Limited food choices. Mexican restaurant next door

Room Tip: ground floor away from the highway
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank _mattson2525

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Montgomery, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

Three rooms rented, one had water pouring through the roof each time the toilet upstairs was flushed, one stunk to high heaven, the third had stains that looked like fresh bodily-fluid on one side and ashes (NOT common cigarette ashes) on the other side. The toilet in the third room would run continuously and flush out waste poorly and had a hand-written note scotch-taped to it to shake the handle. The desk clerk was new and did all he could and was a really fine and personable to deal with, but the motel was awful

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Camden hotels

Amarillo,
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Nice room, clean and comfortable. Major disappointment was no ESPN or ESPN2!!! Our main reason for staying was to watch the NASCAR races, and my delight at finding a real Direct TV remote control with all the guide capabilities was soon gone when ESPNU was the only sport channel on there.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I enjoyed my stay while I was in Camden. Staff was great. I look forward to my next trip. The hotel is close to all of my family. I was able to visit family, go to Walmart and to church fast and easy. This is where I'll be staying when I come. Very affordable. I had no problems.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank SANDRA B
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Room was okay for the price but my 6 year old locked us out and owner wouldn't give us another key cause he didn't have my husbands cc on file! He said you and your children wait in your car till your husband gets off! I had no shoes everything was locked in the motel room! It was awful 3 different people that work with husband got asked to leave the premises cause this hotel isn't family oriented!!!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Mama_K86
Miami, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Yeah the property needs a little work. Certainly the least expensive in town considering the limited options- that town is so isolated I must have seen at least 20 deer on my way in, not to mention a cow walking down the middle of the road. Lobby area was nice & well kept. Even though Nicole, the young lady at the front desk, was new, she treated me with great respect, set me up so that I slept like a log, and had continental breakfast waiting for me bright & early. In such a secluded town, my advice is just go to bed early and get up with the sunrise.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank Jason F
Niagara Falls, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

I stayed in Camden for a month I could not stand it, no restaurants near by except down the highway about a mile

The hotel you seen across from this area was blew in because of a straight line winds damaging it they are taking it down slowly, almost a tornado touched down,

Tornado Warning siren system test on a weekly basis usually or first wednesday of every month at 1 pm, you will hear 3T22, Thunderbolt, 2001 sirens blaring its not loud but its alright.

Whenever I go by here I didnt know how terrible it was until I saw these things on here. I was thinking of staying there with my fiance but screw it!

Room Tip: Look down the highway farther good hotel down there lol
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Megsxo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camden
Holiday Inn Express Camden
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 3 in Camden
Americas Best Value Inn - Smackover

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!