“Best Sweat BBQ Sauce Around!”
Review of The Mean Pig BBQ

The Mean Pig BBQ
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Cabot
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

My favorite BBQ place to eat in Arkansas. The pulled pork here is second to none and the sweet sauce is outstanding. My favorite dishes are the pulled pork sandwich and the Frito chili pie (so good).
Very friendly atmosphere, owners are so nice, and very supporting of the military. Love this place!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The owners were very friendly and nice. The BBQ is good. I recommend the ribs. Compared to some of my favorite BBQ places, I felt like they didn't have many options. I also was not impressed with the portion sizes for the price. The location itself is small and crowded even when there's only a few families inside. It's a nice, local stop though and what they lack in fantastic BBQ food they make up for in wonderful homemade sauces.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food is very good. However, if you want to eat dinner, get there by 5:30 PM or they will strart stacking the chairs, while you're eating.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The problem with BBQ is that it is very subjective based on personal taste. For me this was excellent beef BBQ sandwich and the side order of beans was was some of the best beans I've had. The portions were plentiful and I selected the smallest sandwich. The service was quick, you order at a counter and pick up at the counter. The interior is basic, nothing to brag on. The hours are very limited so make sure they are open before going there

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I have lived in Cabot a long time and remember when they started in a trailer across the street. Have always been a big fan but over the last few months have seen the food quality and portion size fall. I have taken my business to Grandpa's BBQ. They were unequaled but not anymore. Maybe the popularity has gone to their head!!

Been to The Mean Pig BBQ? Share your experiences!