“Best Buffet in Cabot!”

Add it.
N & N Restaurant and Catering
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed March 1, 2012

This is by far the best buffet in Cabot! Especially for those staying at the Days Inn & Suites next door. I LOVE the staff and owners, so friendly and the food is wonderful! If you are looking for a great southern food experience, you should for sure check out this restaurant while in town.

Reviewed September 2, 2011

I had just arrived in town and wanted a nice lunch. N & N is right beside the hotel so I decided to stop by. The staff was very friendly and greeted me warmly. I decided to try catfish for the first time in my life and ordered a catfish dinner. The restaurant had a buffet but I usually avoid buffets because I eat too much. The server suggested I get the buffet instead of the catfish dinner because it was cheaper and had everything I had ordered in the dinner. It was great, even though it was 2 PM and the end of lunch the food all looked great and tasted greater. I had the catfish, fried okra, hush puppies with beans and mac and cheese. Oh yea got fries from the buffet but before I could try them the owner brought me some fresh ones that he had just made. I am only passing thru but the place was warm and friendly, had a great selection and it tasted good. I considered going back for the BBQ but figured I had eaten enough for one day.

1  Thank YumaJohn
Reviewed May 23, 2010

This Restaurant has been around for a long time it is alway crowded and the food is good.

1  Thank Geoark1946