“Boats need a lot of fixing” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock

Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock
“Boats need a lot of fixing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Needless to say we had problems with our boats the last two times we visited. Someone needs to take the time out for a weekend to spend in the house boat. Needless to say we ate looking for a different lake and houseboat rental.

Bull D, Manager at Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Hello, we would like to advise you that since your last visit in 2012, our rental houseboats have been completely remodeled inside and out. We agree with our customers in keeping our rental equipment up to date and have done so over the past two years. Not only our houseboat fleet of thirteen, but also our 45 rental boat fleet. We appreciate every opinion from our customers and will continue to make beautiful Bull Shoals an amazing to visit.

Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Top Class Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Always great service, the women in our group like the "hot" guys who work the docks.

Visited July 2012
Frisco, Texas
“Great Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

We just returned from a vacation, and for the first time, I decided to find someplace where I could write a review.
In a nut-shell, my family and I had the most fun vacation we've ever had. I believe this was the most economical one as well.
We did the Friday - Monday 50' House Boat. Most of the time we only had 7 people on the boat but did get up to 10 on one night. Other than having difficulty moving around in the main area, due to the beds being pulled out, I thought we had plenty of room.
The staff at BSBD were exceptional, all the way from the boat handling training to the dropping off on Monday. I was a little worried about piloting a 50' boat, but after the training from John, I felt very comfortable, and never had a problem the whole weekend. I would've liked to have had some training on how to properly tie the rope to a tree, but I made due with what I knew.
We did have a little problem with our generator starting one night and contacted the dock. I told them where I was on the lake, and they sent a couple of guys, Justin and Jerry right out to fix it. They were professional and courteous, and got us up and running in no time.
I had rented a 25hp boat for taxi service, since we had some people coming in late at night, and when I asked Jerry how long it might take me to get back to the boat dock he said that I could make it, but it would better if I just contacted them when our guest came in because the little boat really wouldn't be a good idea for night taxi, the bass boats would be out at night going full throttle and they would have a hard time seeing me. I'm pretty sure it was the owner Ricky that brought my nephew out at around midnight. My nephew said he had a blast on the trip.
To make a short story long, my family and I had such a great time, we plan to rent the 60'er next year and bring out even more friends and family.
Great Job Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock!!
Dan Briggs

Visited July 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Make "Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock" part of your plans”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

If you happen to be planning a trip to the Bull Shoals Lake area be sure and stop by the Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock. The employees and crew are very customer oriented and go out of their way to make your visit an enjoyable one.

We rented a party barge for a little jaunt around the lake and to swim and fish. The boat was a 22 foot pontoon with a nice layout. Plenty of room for 6 adults and a 2 year old. The boat was designed for a relaxing day on the water or fishing with seats in front and a deck with live well in the rear. Boat had a 90hp 4 stroke Mercury and was very good on gas. Perfect mechanical condition. When we returned it after about 5 hours it took less than $20.00 to fill it back up at dock prices.

The crew at the dock is very friendly and helpful. They will help you load and unload and bring the boat around so all you have to do is step on board.

I read some reviews that said they need to get employees that were not so rude but I did not find this to be the case at all. Everyone was top notch.

Visited June 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great Fishing / Friendly Family Owned Marina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

Just had 3 days on the lake fishing for Bass and Walleye. Limited-out each day and released back more than three times as many.

The Eastwold family that owns the marina is a fine bunch of folks, especially look for Kevin Eastwold who will go way beyond the call of duty to make your stay as nice as possible. They can arrange housing, gear, boat, guide, food, and anything else you may need.

This is our second trip based out of Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock Marina - It will not be our last !

2 Thank Cheesestick