“D's Beacon is CLOSED”

Cuisines: American
Batesville, Arkansas
“D's Beacon is CLOSED”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

A sad day for burger lovers everywhere. My wife and I visited D's every time we were in Bull Shoals last year. Its closing really shortens the list of options in this little town.

Visited May 2014

Flippin, Arkansas
“Homemade eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Enjoyed the meal, the local chit chat, and atmosphere at Beacon Point. It was like having a meal at someone's home. Tasty food, even though portions were a bit big.

Visited March 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Strange little place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a tiny little former diner building that serves prime rib and lobster on the weekends. My companion ordered that and said it was good. I ordered a sandwich. Almost every table - and there aren't very many - had a reserved sign on it which is annoying. It was a hot day and the place was full of flies which makes me nervous and my shoes kept sticking to the floor from something spilled. Also, we were seated next to a window and the curtains were very, very dirty. Locals love it. I didn't.

• Visited April 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a tiny little place that has amazing food. The main courses are so good, the desserts are to die for. The staff is friendly and it is family owned. I have never had a bad meal here and it's a great stop after a long day out on the boat.

• Visited June 2013
wichita falls, tx
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Our group ate there twice as the waitress was great and the food even better! Traveled with family who love to harass the help staff. The waitress took it like a pro. We were also given more than we should eat and the price is unbelievably good.

Visited May 2013