“The Breakfast spot in Bull Shoals”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Connies Cafe

Connies Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yellville, Arkansas
“The Breakfast spot in Bull Shoals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

If you are a Breakfast fan and are in the area then this is the spot. Small dinning area and a favorite of the locales. Sometimes a short wait for a table. Great Burgers at lunch.

Visited December 2012

Yellville, Arkansas
“Best Breakfast in the Ozarks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Visited December 2012
Springfield, MO
“Breakfast was so good we went back for lunch, and it was even better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife and I came to town to check out the Eagle Awareness weekend. I wasn't expecting much from the quaint Cafe, was I wrong. By far the best coffee in town, just as good as Starbucks. The pancakes were HUGE and so fluffy and full of blueberries. I am very picky about my eggs... they were perfect. My wife had the biscuits and gravy, she enjoyed them so much she had to have seconds. Our waitress was very friendly and took very good care of us even though she had many other tables. After 20 minutes of my wife raving about the breakfast I agreed we should go back for lunch. I had the special, House smoked ham on homemade bread with collard greens OMG I was in heaven, It was amazing. My wife had the Boarder Patrol burger... It was huge and loaded with tasty toppings. We will be back and recommend it to everyone.

• Visited January 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Friendly Little Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

Visited Connies on a recommendation from my grandmother who lives in AR. I was visiting family in southern MO with my 2 little girls (2 yrs and 9 mo). It was an unexpectedly warm day for January, so we fed the fish at the marina and went here afterwards for lunch. It's a small cafe and you wouldn't think it'd be much but we were pleasantly surprised. Our meals were great. The portion sizes were much larger than we expected and I would not normally ever be able to finish a meal that size but it was so good that I ate until I was miserable. The waitress was also very good with my 2 young ones and my sister in laws 4 mo old. She made sure not to put the hot plates near them and didn't fill my 2 yr olds cup too full. This kind of stuff should be common sense but since I've had children I've learned it's not to some - I've been to much more fancy places with higher prices only to have a waitress hold hot plates almost over my daughters head. Anyway...we (myself, sister in law, and mother) were all very impressed with the food, prices, and service. I definitely recommend it and would go back.

“shared tables”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

If you are looking for average food with strangers being seated at your table then this cafe is for you.