“Very basic motel...not for folks who want luxury.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bull Shoals
Lighthouse Point Resort
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bull Shoals
Reviewed August 17, 2009

My son and I stayed here for 5 nights as we went strictly for fishing on the lake. They offered a wonderful deal of 5 nights stay and 4 days with a 90 HP bass boat. First let me say the view was outstanding!!! The rooms were clean but extremely outdated. If you are looking for luxury than this is not the place to stay. If you are wanting a place you can stay while you are fishing this is it as its just a very short drive or walk to the boat dock. There are no phones in the room and a small color TV and just a small shower. Housekeeping rooms have a stove, frig, microwave and coffee maker and come with dishes, pots, pans and cooking utensils. The folks here are very friendly and helpful. You have to check-in at the boat dock store as there is no one at the office by the motel. If you decide to walk down to the lake via their little trail I would strongly suggest you spray bug spray all over cause the chiggers are horrible. The trail is kinda dangerous so I wouldn't take small children or older folks down it. They supply fresh towels and empty the trash everyday for you but making the beds is on you. Considering how inexpensive our fishing trip was I would highly the package deals they offer. We did catch a ton of fish and we had a wonderful time. I'd go back and I would recommend it to our friends who like to fish.

• Stayed: August 2009

#1 of 1 in Oakland
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 16 in Mountain Home

Been to Lighthouse Point Resort? Share your experiences!