“Been 12 years since I was there last”
Review of 178 Club

178 Club
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Bull Shoals
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

they have upped their game considerably. Food was great, relatively inexpensive, had a decent small selection of wines. I was quite impressed, probably the best restaurant in the area from my experience.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great service and variety of menu. Walleye is excellent, catfish not so much. Ribs and steaks are great.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This place was recommend to us by our fishing guide at Rainbow Resort in Cotter. We had the pork loin dinner for only $9.99. Wasn't sure what to expect, but when the food arrived it was delicious. A great bargain price. The atmosphere in this restuarant is very quite and relaxing. If your in the area give it a try. My husband and I were very pleased.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Great food, prices and service. They will even cook your trout if you bring them in. The atmosphere was good but somewhat dated.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Catch it and they will cook it better than you ever could! We took 9 small Rainbow Trout in for dinner last weekend. They have three different ways to cook them, so we elected to split them up so we'd all get one of each. OMGosh, they were DELICIOUS! Fried, Grilled and Blacken. The fried was cooked in a very light, but flaky batter. Grilled had the smoky flavor, while the Blacken was seasoned just right. MMMMMM Good!
You pay for a regular meal and get soup or salad, Baked potatoes, rice or a medley of veggies.
I had the salad and veggies with my meal. All were excellent. Service was great. People around us actually came over to see our catch all cooked up! Staff up front were sweet as can be and very helpful to ensure we were satisfied.
They three of us were pleasantly surprised and very happy with our selection of sides to go with the outstanding Trout we had brought in.