“Good Tex Mex”

Casa Mexicana
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Bryant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

They are consistent, fast service, food is good. There are a lot of places worse. My family enjoys the place and the menu selections. Recommend

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Good food. Good prices. Good service. Good drinks. The tacos peluche are really good as well as the tacos carne asada. Their salsa is always good.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

It's not the best Mexican restaurant that I've been to but it's very convenient. I love salsa, so I'm a HUGE salsa critic. The salsa definitely passed the test. The prices are a little bit high especially for small town mexican restaurants. The servers are very attentive, and alert. The pace of service is normal. I definitely recommend this location. I haven't had any complaints with this location.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Went here based on TripAdvisor reviews and am very glad I did. Expected a hole in the wall, but found a nicely decorated place in a strip mall. Clean. Kitchen is open for anyone to see through a door. Also clean looking. I got a burrito and a chalupa, both stuffed with over an inch of well seasoned, delicious chicken; an enchilada and a toastaguac... for$7.90. It was so tasty we looked at each other wide eyed! This is in Bryant, Arkansas?? It was so good I thought of? MSG, but I feel fine and I'm allergic to it. We're from Texas and we plan to eat here every time we pass through. This place was not packed at 5:30 pm and I don't know why. Eat here; you'll love it.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Our meals were very good, and portions were large, more than we could eat. Our server was friendly and very helpful. The atmosphere could be improved a bit.