“Great hotel”

HomeTown Hotel Bryant Little Rock Area
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Bryant
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I booked family here from out of town. Rooms were cheep, breakfast was good, elevator was big. Quiet rooms. 4 days there, no complaints. Right across from WalMart and the cracker Barrel and right off the highway. You can have pets too...nice.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank ubermamma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Sophia, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

first be very suspicious when you use your credit card with them. they provided no receipts and booked our room through some other site then what we booked it through. then ask for another credit card when you check in. there is no pool on site as advertised. carpets were nasty and turn your feet black. bed and everything else had a lot to be desired. very rude customer service by owner and employees.

3 Thank dreamweaver79
NC
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family came in to the area and decided to give this hotel a chance. The hotel staff at check in was absolutely rude! The room was absolutely disgusting, and the floors left my feet black. I went to take a shower one morning, and much to my surprise there was hair on my towels. I was grateful that I brought a towel with me. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone! The women that worked the front desk during the morning was the nicest of all the staff that I interacted with during my stay.

2 Thank tiffjm628
Randleman, North Carolina, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Advertises with a pool which is a lie- the pool is next door at another hotel and you have to get pool towels from the front desk and return the towels when you come back from the pool. Most of the staff was rude and unfriendly. On the second day of our visit, we loaded up the car in preparation of leaving the next day. The guy working the front desk asked if we were leaving already and then we we got to our room the room key did not work. When we took it back to the man at front desk he was rude again. Terrible breakfast not much selection to choose from. I let my son run around the room barefoot and his feet were black by the end of the night. The shower ran a fine mist and that was it. The towels were threadbare at best. The beds and pillows were not much better. Overall, terrible service and terrible rooms.

Room Tip: Would not choose to stay here and would suggest looking for another hotel.
2 Thank Charlene M
Longview, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Place was clean, lobby was nice and comfortable. Room was clean but was showing wear, bed was old style. Breakfast was basic and founds bugs in the apple juice. Staff was friendly and was sorry about the juice, but did not change it while I was their.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Eric B
HomeTownHotel, Manager at HomeTown Hotel Bryant Little Rock Area, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Missed my flight and searched last minute for somewhere to stay because my usual go-to's were full; Jessica at the front desk (both at check-in and check-out) was friendly, helped me find a restaurant and get back to the airport. I was pleasantly surprised when my last minute, last resort hotel ended up being so clean and convenient, given that I had never heard of it and was worried the low price would = quality. Really appreciated the service & cleanliness

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 901Memphis
Pittsburg, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Was held up on I40 contruction road delay so decided to bed down for the night. Inquired over at Cracker Barrel and received rave reviews on HomeTown Hotel. Decided to give it a try. Much to my delight they gave me a quiet room with extremely good rates. They were so friendly at the front desk and the morning breakfast was great.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family