“Traveler”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Bryant
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Great rooms, very friendly staff. Clean and quiet! Only stopped in town for one night and it was a last minute booking. Needed sleep for very little money, worked out perfectly plus breakfast. Nice safe area too

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

We were in town for a funeral and needed an inexpensive hotels. A lot of hotels close by were expensive and not super clean. This hotel was a gem. EXTREMELY clean and the rooms were perfect. Breakfast was just ok but, it served its purpose. All in all I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Jwarren2226
VistaTeam, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Thank you for your review,we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

"absolute awesome hotel~!The owners/staff there are extremely friendly, courteous and professional. I came in so tired and without a reservation, we were checked in super quick and on our way up to our room.

Everything was fantastic, SO clean, and updated amenities. The room was VERY large, the beds were comfy, as were the pillows. Everything was super clean. The heat blows into the room and not inside the curtains, I love the ceiling fan in the room =)

There are lots of chain hotels close by, but honestly, save your money and stay here!!! ♥
Thanks for an amazing stay!! =)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sonya S
VistaTeam, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Was in Arkansas to take care of some family business so had a reservation for three nights. I have done a great deal of traveling over the past two years, and could not believe how amenable this family owned business was. I needed help with directions to specific places I could not find with my phone; asked for cleaning later in the day following my 1st night (done), etc.
Rates are reasonable/clean rooms/and great staff-what else do you need? In a cluster of hotel/motels-do NOT miss this one!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank jrae8101
VistaTeam, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Thank you for you comments,we are always pleased to here our guests had an enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stayed here for the first night of our anniversary trip and were both very impressed. We stayed in the Jacuzzi room and it is huge. Very well decorated and the photos online do not do this room justice. It has a king size bed full size furniture and the tub is beautiful. Nice hot shower big flat screen TV. The staff was friendly and the room and grounds were spotless. They do have a small breakfast offering in the morning with a make your own waffle station and fruit, muffins and a few different cereals to choose from. We were very glad we decided to spend our first night here on our way to Hot Springs. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MississippiMatt

Thank you for your review,we are happy to hear you had a great anniversary stay in our Jacuzzi Suite.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We have stayed here several times and recommended it to several friends as well. The rooms are clean, comfortable and modern. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The rates are very reasonable too. Overall this is a great place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Karonlee
VistaTeam, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Check-in was fine, parking was a nightmare. My three young children and I were staying at this hotel after a long day on the road, and I have never had an experience where I have felt so intimidated. I called the front desk, and let them know how the other patrons were loud, boisterous, and down right creepy. I was informed a good majority of them were construction workers, but as of yet they hadn't had any major issues with them. I was placed at the far end in a corner room, and the rooms are motel fashion. I was so freaked out I could barely sleep. I even placed the coffee table in front of the door! The best part of my stay was checking out.

• Stayed: April 2013