“Great food, great price!”
Review of Pasta Jack's

Pasta Jack's
Ranked #27 of 61 Restaurants in Bryant
Salem, Arkansas
“Great food, great price!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stopped here for an early dinner. The staff and atmosphere were super, food was amazing!! I would recommend Pasta Jack's to everyone.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sonya S

Montezuma, Kansas, United States
“Way under rated!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Overlook the dingy atmosphere and you will find that the food and service are fantastic. I had the vegetables and chicken, it was awesome! The prices were very reasonable too. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Debi B
Arkansas
“Like it!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We somehow forget about Pasta Jack's, then we go there again (usually for carryout), and we are always pleased with the quality of their food. Their marinara sauce is thick and flavorful, not bland and thin like some so-called Italian places. Hmm, I think it's time for another visit!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank a1glenda
“IN NEED OF IMPROVEMENT”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

My family and I arrived around 2 pm to catch the lunch specials. Much to our chagrin, they changed the cut off to 1:30. That wouldn't be that big of an issue or the fact that the prices had also changed (not for the cheaper). The restaurant was clean an orderly, especially for an after lunch period. After dealing with the front counter help, I would venture to say the reason the place was clean is due to the fact that the less than friendly counter person is probably running business away! She was rude and left us with the impression that we were interrupting her day! Couple that with her skills, or lack thereof, I will most definitely choose another restaurant next time. After being served our food, it was quite obvious why the counter help was rude. She was about to get off work. She didn't bother to check back on us before she left to find out that our food was cold! If your looking to get out of the restaurant business, this is the way to do it!

1 Thank Tony W