“Great place for lunch!”

Luigi's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Bryant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I'm in the Benton-Bryant area on business quite often and I like stopping in at Luigi's for lunch. The food is good and moderately priced while the service is always friendly and reliable. They always have a lunch special and that's what I usually have.

There are newer reviews for Luigi's Pizza and Pasta

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Based on reviews in Trip Advisor went to this restaurant for dinner. Very economical and staff was friendly. Food was okay. Ordered salads and they never came until the meal came and the owner came out, apologized and took them off the ticket. The salad had a different taste to it and it was probably "bag" salad that was not washed. Spaghetti was good, nothing exceptional. Ravioli was not very good. Bread appeared to be a hot dog bun cut into pieces with melted butter on top.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a family dinner here, first time for me. Sadly, I didn't pick Italian food, but a scrumptious salad with fruit, pecans and grilled chicken breast. I think I need to plan another trip for their specialties of the house!

1  Thank Carrcabin
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great pizza---great ingredients---perfect thin crust! Stopped in for lunch on our way to Hot Springs and so glad we did. Don't let the "strip mall" stop you from stopping in & trying this little gem of a restaurant.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

we had read the trip advisor reviews and looked forward to some good itilian food. the prices were very good for drinks (martinis) and the pizza. we ordered the pizza to go. the owner and the staff were very nice and did a very good job.
However, upon returning to the hotel and opening the pizza box we were taken back by the pizza. we had ordered itialian sausage and peperroni. the peperroni was ok, but the sausage was shredded into little and mounded way to high. it looked like nothing but sausage. we removed half so we could eat it.