“Worst Experience at a Restaurant”
Review of Taste of D-Light - CLOSED

Taste of D-Light
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Benton, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Experience at a Restaurant”
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I went for the Sunday lunch buffet on Easter with my mother. They obviously had some inexperienced staff which is totally understandable but what the owner did was completely inexcusable.

After I finished eating, I asked the waiter if I could order a small buffet to go for my 5 year old daughter. He brought me a small box. I filled it up at the buffet and sat it on my table. When the owner walked by and saw the box, he asked me if it came from the buffet. I said yes and before I could explain, he said "You can't take home a box from the buffet" and took the box away. Even after explaining that I intended to pay for the box several times, he continued to treat me like a criminal trying to rob his restaurant. I have never been so humiliated. It was the worst experience I've ever had at a restaurant.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank bradyloretz

Arkansas
“Bad food and very bad service”
Reviewed August 4, 2010

I have been to this restaurant 3 different times and everytime I have been greatly disappointed. The food is not that good and the service, oh my, the service is just horrible. You are lucky to get anyone to come to your table and when you do, get ready for it to be bad. Stay away!!!

1 Thank travelfanarkansas