“Cheap pizza means cheap quality”
Review of Larry's Pizza

Larry's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 62 Restaurants in Bryant
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Went for a kids birthday and they had a buffet. Quantity over quality for sure. Service was great especially for all of the people eating there. But the crust isn't good, sauce tastes cheap, and those are the most important part of the pie.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We decided to check out this place because everyone was telling me how great it was. Man, was I disappointed. It wasn't a buffet like I was told. I guess that's only on certain days and times. The place was dirty, I mean dirty. The arcade, well that was a joke. 2/3 of games were broken. The ones that worked were out of tickets. There was good all over the floor. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Pass.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Larrys Pizza has some pretty unique & extremely delicous pizzas. It is a very popular place and on Tues. & Friday nights and Mon-Fri lunch, you can get all ;you can eat from a variety of pizzas. My very favorite is "chicken honey mustard" & they have great dessert pizzas & one of the best salad bars in Bryant. During these time periods, employees walk around with the latest pizzas out of the ovens. They bring them right to your table. I'm so glad I live close the this restaurant.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Larry's Pizza simply has the best pizza! Their buffet offers more choices than any other place we have visited. Pizzas always are hot, fresh, and flavorful. Normally, we don't like buffets, but Larry's servers bring the pizza around to your table if you don't want to go to the buffet line. Unfortunately, we usually eat more than we should because of this! We also pick up pizzas at their drive-through window and bring them home for those times that we don't want to 'go out'. They have combinations we have never found anyplace else! Love it.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Weekend nights are way too busy. The pizza is good if you get a chance to get any of it. wait staff is good.

Been to Larry's Pizza? Share your experiences!