“just ok”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #46 of 63 Restaurants in Bryant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We had to wait a long time for a table and then once we were seated, it took a long time to get our order. For a steakhouse, you would think that they would know how to cook steak. Not that great.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

We came here to eat after a movie with my mom and step-dad. The appetizers of mushrooms were really good. They had a deal going where you can eat 2 for $14.99. Let me tell you That is alot of food for the price. James got the meatloaf, and he carried half of it home. Barb got a chicken salad that had almost a whole chicken breast on it. All of it was good, and the server kept our glasses full and checking on us the whole time. Nice place.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

I don't really have high expectations when I go here but I have been several times and each time my meal has been great. I'm a huge steak fan so I have a high standard for the cut of meat and the way it is cooked. I usually don't get my steak the way I want it at other places whether it is over or under-cooked, etc. So far, Logan's has not missed on my order. Our food always comes to the table in reasonable time and the orders are correct. The staff is always friendly with us and we always enjoy the experience.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

This has to be some of the worst food at the highest prices I've seen in a long time. The steaks rate up there with Western Sizzlin or some cheap steakhouse. My steak was one of the most expensive and it was just okay.
The wait staff is good, but that's not what you pay for. The margarita did not have any tequila in it and it was expensive, too. You can taste tequila and when they scam you on it, you know it. I don't see them lasting long at this rate.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

We were staying close by and this was the closest restaurant to our location. We entered the building and found it different. The floors were unfinished concrete and the inside ceiling was open rafters. The restaurant reminded one of an old time metal garage building. The wait service was very goo as was the steaks we ordered. Cooked exactly as we had requested and served promptly. Due to the ceiling the restaurant is very noisy. The baked sweet potato was excellent. All in all we had a good dining experience.