“Hotel staff very friendly, could have done more.”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Bryant
Reviewed October 17, 2010

Overall, the room was good, breakfast was prepared well, and they stay was fine. After a late arrival, I was exhausted and found the first Comfort that looked secure and in good shape. I remembered the stay 2 times for a free night promotion and figured it would be great for my frip. The young man at the counter was very polite and helpful, but didn't inform us that in order to get the free night we had to stand in the lobby and call the 800 number to book the stay. I realize this isn't the fault of the hotel staff, it's a shortcoming of choice hotels.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 16, 2010

We stayed one night with 2 small dogs. It was clean with friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2010

This hotel was not the best that I have stayed in. It was clean with comfortable beds and a friendly staff. My only problem with this hotel was you could hear noise in the hall as people passed by, I found this to be annoying when I was attempting to go to bed at 11:00.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Softballmom1497
Reviewed March 6, 2010

I've stayed there four times over the past two years and never had any problems whatsoever. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly and the neighborhood immediately surrounding the hotel seems to be good. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank billjackson
Reviewed December 6, 2009

Nice hotel, spacious room. We had plenty of space for all our luggage (we had a lot), a pack-n-play and didn't feel cramped. Very close to freeway but didn't hear any road noise. Decent selection of restaurants close by. Comfortable beds, delicious breakfast (eggs, sausage, biscuits, make yourself waffles, cereal, danishes and an assortment of juices).

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank good2gochicago
Reviewed November 15, 2009

Our needs for the evening were a refrigerator, microwave, and TV that had both major channels and ESPN for watching Saturday night college football. This Comfort Inn had all of these plus a nice indoor pool and a great breakfast with hot foods of bisquits, gravy, eggs, sausage and waffles, plus the other regualr items on a free motel continental breakfast. We stayed on Halloween evening, and the motel had very low occupancy. The price was a little higher than I would expect for a Comfort Inn in Arkansas, but it was very well worth it. No distracting noises and the King sized bed was very comfortable and the room was clean and roomy. We would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Chose this location to be close to family I was visiting and because of the interior corridors since I was traveling alone. Found it to be very clean and friendly and also very quiet for sleeping .. it's right next to the interstate but I didn't hear a thing. The breakfast includes a few hot items as well as the usual cereal, fruit and breads. I didn't try the pool but it looked very clean as did everything inside and outside the room. It's convenient to many stores and restaurants. Would definitely stay there again. One little tricky thing is they automatically add a nominal charge for the safe but will remove it if you don't use it but only if you ask. If you don't use it (as I didn't) be sure to request to have the charge removed.

Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryant
Hampton Inn Bryant
Hampton Inn Bryant
#2 of 9 in Bryant
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bryant-Benton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock - Bryant
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
HomeTown Hotel Bryant Little Rock Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites Little Rock Benton

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!