“Excellent staff”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Bryant
Lansing, Michigan
“Excellent staff”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The hotel amenities were what we usually find at Comfort Inn properties--clean, comfortable, good breakfast etc. What really impressed us was the staff at this location. The receptionist was especially friendly and helpful when we asked for information about restaurants, nearby attractions and such; she even pulled out her tablet and looked up information for us.

There was a problem with a slow-moving drain in our bathroom sink, which we reported to the desk on our way out for the day; the clerk on duty that morning told us she would get the maintenance staff on it right away. By the time we returned a couple of hours later, it was fixed! We would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in this area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
gm_rohant, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Teri,

Thank you for being our guest at the Comfort Inn & Suites. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

I also thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience. Hope to see you again soon!

-General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Roland
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed one night here on a vacation trip through Arkansas. Located just outside Little Rock on I-30, this motel was a welcome stop before heading into the city for some sight seeing. The room was clean and bright with a nice flat screen TV. The breakfast was enough to last all day. There are several nice restaurants nearby and we chose a local BBQ place that was very good. I would recommend this Comfort Inn to anyone traveling in the area.

1 Thank James K
gm_rohant, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Mr. James,

Thank you very much for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites of Bryant, AR for your hotel needs. It was pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business.

I also want to Thank you for taking your valuable time to let other travellers know about your positive experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your wonderful review.

Hope to see you soon!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here 1 night on our way to LA. Nice clean, well maintained hotel. Friendly and efficient staff. Comfortable beds and nice indoor pool. Easy access on and off the highway. Would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
gm_rohant, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. I hope to see you again soon!

San Antonio, Texas, Usa
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Even though the property is 13 years old it has been maintained extremely well and is the best value for your money in Bryant, AR. I have stayed in several other properties in the area and, personally like this one best. Extremely well located near I-30 and is close to Little Rock.

Room Tip: Higher floor has no noise from above - duh!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jim L
Dear Jim,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs and Thank you very much for taking valuable time to share your experience on tripadvisor. Our guests deserves the best and we make every effort to meet and exceed their expectations. We have kept the hotel up to date with renovating and adding amenities to deliver the exceptional experience to our guests.

Once again, thank you for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites of Bryant and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I stay here twice and week every week. Great staff and hotel!! Safer then most other hotels in the Little Rock area and much better price for a top brand hotel chain!! I would highly recommend to everyone!!

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank tgbrownfield
Dear Mr. Brownfield,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience on tripadvisor. Pleaes know that your continued loyalty is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed two nights at this hotel. The hotel was nice for the most part. It could have been a little cleaner in bathroom. I have kids and was called at 1146pm to inquire about noise and to let us know the people below were complaining. The call woke up my spouse and children so it was definitely not us making whatever noise. When I then went out of my room to see if I could hear this "noise" the only thing I found was the staff person (the one that had just called my room) standing in the storage area that was located right beside our room. I seems as though she thought we had to be the noisy ones since we had kids. I was not very happy about this. In my opinion this hotel is ok but not kid friendly.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Jessi1976
gm_rohant, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Let me begin with thanking you for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites for your lodging needs. Your business is greatly appreciated. I would also like to thank you for taking your valuable time to give your feedback regarding your recent stay.

Please know that here at Comfort Inn & Suites in Bryant are very kid friendly hotel. We offer lots of amenities such as indoor heated pool, half size basketball court and putting green to keep our little guests happy. We always cater groups such as sports teams, family reunions, school trips etc. We also have different suites including one bedroom suites that offer two tvs in two separate rooms so that little ones can watch their favorite cartoon while parents can have privacy in the bedroom part of the room.

It is always our goal to provide the best service possible to every guest. It is our responsibility to respond to a guest concern or complaint brought to our attention. I sincerely apologize if staff member had to call you during the later hours of the day.

Once again, thank you for being our valued guest.

Comfort Inn & Suites, Bryant, AR
oceanbreeze88
Reviewed March 9, 2013

There are tremendous things that I would like to say but don't know here to start. First thing that made impression on is the hospitality that is provided by the staff and especially the General Manager named Mr. Tejas Patel the hotel.The front desk clerk, Melissa, went out of her way to help us enjoy our stay at this property as if we were home away from home. The rooms were outrageously sparking clean.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant
Hampton Inn Bryant
Hampton Inn Bryant
#1 of 9 in Bryant
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bryant-Benton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Little Rock Benton
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
HomeTown Hotel Bryant Little Rock Area

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!