“Great Hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Bryant
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here 1 night on our way to LA. Nice clean, well maintained hotel. Friendly and efficient staff. Comfortable beds and nice indoor pool. Easy access on and off the highway. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
gm_rohant, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Even though the property is 13 years old it has been maintained extremely well and is the best value for your money in Bryant, AR. I have stayed in several other properties in the area and, personally like this one best. Extremely well located near I-30 and is close to Little Rock.

Room Tip: Higher floor has no noise from above - duh!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim L

Dear Jim,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs and Thank you very much for taking valuable time to share your experience on tripadvisor. Our guests deserves the best and we make every effort to meet and exceed their expectations. We have kept the hotel up to date with renovating and adding amenities to deliver the exceptional experience to our guests.

Once again, thank you for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites of Bryant and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I stay here twice and week every week. Great staff and hotel!! Safer then most other hotels in the Little Rock area and much better price for a top brand hotel chain!! I would highly recommend to everyone!!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank tgbrownfield

Dear Mr. Brownfield,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience on tripadvisor. Pleaes know that your continued loyalty is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed two nights at this hotel. The hotel was nice for the most part. It could have been a little cleaner in bathroom. I have kids and was called at 1146pm to inquire about noise and to let us know the people below were complaining. The call woke up my spouse and children so it was definitely not us making whatever noise. When I then went out of my room to see if I could hear this "noise" the only thing I found was the staff person (the one that had just called my room) standing in the storage area that was located right beside our room. I seems as though she thought we had to be the noisy ones since we had kids. I was not very happy about this. In my opinion this hotel is ok but not kid friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jessi1976
gm_rohant, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Let me begin with thanking you for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites for your lodging needs. Your business is greatly appreciated. I would also like to thank you for taking your valuable time to give your feedback regarding your recent stay.

Please know that here at Comfort Inn & Suites in Bryant are very kid friendly hotel. We offer lots of amenities such as indoor heated pool, half size basketball court and putting green to keep our little guests happy. We always cater groups such as sports teams, family reunions, school trips etc. We also have different suites including one bedroom suites that offer two tvs in two separate rooms so that little ones can watch their favorite cartoon while parents can have privacy in the bedroom part of the room.

It is always our goal to provide the best service possible to every guest. It is our responsibility to respond to a guest concern or complaint brought to our attention. I sincerely apologize if staff member had to call you during the later hours of the day.

Once again, thank you for being our valued guest.

Comfort Inn & Suites, Bryant, AR

Reviewed March 9, 2013

There are tremendous things that I would like to say but don't know here to start. First thing that made impression on is the hospitality that is provided by the staff and especially the General Manager named Mr. Tejas Patel the hotel.The front desk clerk, Melissa, went out of her way to help us enjoy our stay at this property as if we were home away from home. The rooms were outrageously sparking clean.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Okay everyone... If you've had a long day behind the wheel...or you just want to get away from the normal routines in your life, This is THE PLACE to stop! From the lobby to the bed, it's ALL EXCELLENT...

Softest, most comfortable beds and QUIET ROOMS.... No noise from the room next door, nothing but Quiet!

WARNING: You won't want to get out of bed in the morning... The beds are THAT soft! The fresh smelling linens and the heavy comforter "Kidnap" you into a great night of Comfort!!

zzzzzzzz Comfort Inn zzzzzzzzzz

Sleep the way it's supposed to be !!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Last Summer, on Saturday, July 28th, we arrived here no later than 8:30. I complained, beacuse the room was so close to EVERYTHING! The elevator, the noisy lobby on the 1st floor right below us, plus some careless partying people in the room next door! I was SO ticked off!! But the hotel itself was in wondeful shape, so I couldn't complain. But then later, at 9:09 p.m., there was a loud "BEEEP!", and a sudden blackout! Great, now the power was COMPLETELY out! And if, say, I had to get up to use the bathroom, how could I? Oh well. Later, I woke up and discovered the clock on the nightstand saying 2:16 a.m. We always take a battery-runned alarm clock with us too, just in case of this type of incident. I lit the clock up and it said 2:23 a.m.! So that means the nightstand clock came back on at 11:53 p.m.! At leat we got trough THAT fine! Later, we all woke up at 5:35 a.m., and our family did our usual: get dressed, get ready, all that good stuff. I was very surprised, because when it was 5:58, we actually WEREN'T the first ones down to breakfast, so that proves how great y'alls service is. One of the real sweet ladies, Shannon, even showed my sister, Rachel a trick on how to carry a cup of Froot Loops, and a cup of something else, I forgot what is was. So, I 'm glad we made it through that night, which turned out to be a calm and relaxing morning, as always, just fine. And I hope Shannon reads this too!

Room Tip: Unlike what happened to US, try to get as FAR away from the elevator as you can get. It kept beeping...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock - Bryant
Hampton Inn Bryant
Hampton Inn Bryant
#1 of 9 in Bryant
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Little Rock/Bryant
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bryant-Benton
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Little Rock Benton

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!