Comfort Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewssausagebathroom sinka nice place to staythe usual amenitiesbiscuitsc unitwafflesrooms are cleanfree breakfastnice breakfast areawould definitely stay here againstayed one nighttraveling throughgreat hotelfront desk clerkeasy accessindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed two nights at this hotel. The hotel was nice for the most part. It could have been a little cleaner in bathroom. I have kids and was called at 1146pm to inquire about noise and to let us know the people below were complaining. The call woke up my spouse and children so it was definitely not us making whatever noise. When I then went out of my room to see if I could hear this "noise" the only thing I found was the staff person (the one that had just called my room) standing in the storage area that was located right beside our room. I seems as though she thought we had to be the noisy ones since we had kids. I was not very happy about this. In my opinion this hotel is ok but not kid friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jessi1976
gm_rohant, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Let me begin with thanking you for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites for your lodging needs. Your business is greatly appreciated. I would also like to thank you for taking your valuable time to give your feedback regarding your recent stay.

Please know that here at Comfort Inn & Suites in Bryant are very kid friendly hotel. We offer lots of amenities such as indoor heated pool, half size basketball court and putting green to keep our little guests happy. We always cater groups such as sports teams, family reunions, school trips etc. We also have different suites including one bedroom suites that offer two tvs in two separate rooms so that little ones can watch their favorite cartoon while parents can have privacy in the bedroom part of the room.

It is always our goal to provide the best service possible to every guest. It is our responsibility to respond to a guest concern or complaint brought to our attention. I sincerely apologize if staff member had to call you during the later hours of the day.

Once again, thank you for being our valued guest.

Tejas Rohant
Comfort Inn & Suites, Bryant, AR

Reviewed March 9, 2013

There are tremendous things that I would like to say but don't know here to start. First thing that made impression on is the hospitality that is provided by the staff and especially the General Manager named Mr. Tejas Patel the hotel.The front desk clerk, Melissa, went out of her way to help us enjoy our stay at this property as if we were home away from home. The rooms were outrageously sparking clean.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Okay everyone... If you've had a long day behind the wheel...or you just want to get away from the normal routines in your life, This is THE PLACE to stop! From the lobby to the bed, it's ALL EXCELLENT...

Softest, most comfortable beds and QUIET ROOMS.... No noise from the room next door, nothing but Quiet!

WARNING: You won't want to get out of bed in the morning... The beds are THAT soft! The fresh smelling linens and the heavy comforter "Kidnap" you into a great night of Comfort!!

zzzzzzzz Comfort Inn zzzzzzzzzz

Sleep the way it's supposed to be !!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Last Summer, on Saturday, July 28th, we arrived here no later than 8:30. I complained, beacuse the room was so close to EVERYTHING! The elevator, the noisy lobby on the 1st floor right below us, plus some careless partying people in the room next door! I was SO ticked off!! But the hotel itself was in wondeful shape, so I couldn't complain. But then later, at 9:09 p.m., there was a loud "BEEEP!", and a sudden blackout! Great, now the power was COMPLETELY out! And if, say, I had to get up to use the bathroom, how could I? Oh well. Later, I woke up and discovered the clock on the nightstand saying 2:16 a.m. We always take a battery-runned alarm clock with us too, just in case of this type of incident. I lit the clock up and it said 2:23 a.m.! So that means the nightstand clock came back on at 11:53 p.m.! At leat we got trough THAT fine! Later, we all woke up at 5:35 a.m., and our family did our usual: get dressed, get ready, all that good stuff. I was very surprised, because when it was 5:58, we actually WEREN'T the first ones down to breakfast, so that proves how great y'alls service is. One of the real sweet ladies, Shannon, even showed my sister, Rachel a trick on how to carry a cup of Froot Loops, and a cup of something else, I forgot what is was. So, I 'm glad we made it through that night, which turned out to be a calm and relaxing morning, as always, just fine. And I hope Shannon reads this too!

Room Tip: Unlike what happened to US, try to get as FAR away from the elevator as you can get. It kept beeping and beeping, especially when the power kept going on and off!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We have 2 kids in the room and they are very well behaved but we have been harassed twice and called on the phone once because people below us are complaining about noise. Don't think it's us but this is not a great experience. Would not recommend for kids!

• Stayed: January 2013