“Friendly Staff, and a Really Comfortable Bed.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bryant
Huntsville, AL
“Friendly Staff, and a Really Comfortable Bed.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a budget-type property, but it is clean and new. The hotel sits just outside the 440 loop to the south of Little Rock, which means if Little Rock isn't your destination, you can bypass a lot of traffic. The breakfast was pretty standard cereal, eggs and sausage buffet. Room was average sized, clean and quiet.

We stayed here twice on a trip to and from Texas and will go back. There is a new IHOP next door and just across the freeway at the same exit is a Duncan Donuts. If you forgot anything, it's a block or so from a Wall-mart, and one exit from a nice Target and other shopping.

But - where this place shines is with its friendly staff, and really comfortable beds.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The staff was friendly and nice. The hotel is pet friendly and we had a yapping/barking dog in the room next to us. We alerted the front desk and they handled the situation without incident or attitude. We were also given the option to change rooms if the situation was not resolved to our satisfaction. The situation was handled no need to change rooms. Breakfast was nice. A guest came to breakfast with their dog and staff alerted them right away that no pets were allowed in the breakfast room. I know I sound like I dislike pets, but I don't. I am a pet owner. Just saying the staff and housekeeping did a wonderful job in keeping the hotel from looking & smelling like a kennel. I will be returning to this hotel in the future

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I usually stay in HIX, Hampton, & Fairfield. This LQ beats them all! Room was spacious, furnishings are what you'd expect from a high end hotel. Bed very comfortable. Several restaurants nearby. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed July 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Everything nice and neat at this hotel. Very friendly associates.
Excellent design and quality of carpets, great bed and great amenities and decorations, great bathroom fixtures.
Thank you, my wife and I enjoyed our stay 100%.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Waxahachie, Texas
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was very skeptical of LaQuinta because we stayed in one in Florida two years ago. I read the reviews of the Bryant, AR LaQuinta and decided to give it another try. As we walked into the Lobby I noticed how friendly the staff were. The rooms were very clean and updated!!!! I knew at that moment that I had made a great choice. The beds were comfortable and I wasn't afraid to go to sleep. There are many restaurants close by to chose from. If I'm in this area again, I won't hesitate staying there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryant
Hampton Inn Bryant
Fairfield Inn & Suites Little Rock Benton
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bryant-Benton
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Little Rock/Bryant

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant? Share your experiences!