This is a budget-type property, but it is clean and new. The hotel sits just outside the 440 loop to the south of Little Rock, which means if Little Rock isn't your destination, you can bypass a lot of traffic. The breakfast was pretty standard cereal, eggs and sausage buffet. Room was average sized, clean and quiet.
We stayed here twice on a trip to and from Texas and will go back. There is a new IHOP next door and just across the freeway at the same exit is a Duncan Donuts. If you forgot anything, it's a block or so from a Wall-mart, and one exit from a nice Target and other shopping.
But - where this place shines is with its friendly staff, and really comfortable beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in central Arkansas, just off I-30 at exit 123, the brand new La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant is short drive to Hot Springs National Park. You'll find dining within walking distance, entertainment, leisure options available to you; including the Clinton Presidential Library, Little Rock Zoo, War Memorial Stadium and Park, and the city of Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bryant
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant Hotel Bryant