“The Best By Far!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock - Bryant
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bryant
Reviewed February 15, 2013

As frequent travelers we have stayed here many times. This hotel exceeds expectations! Clean, quite, MOST COMFORTABLE beds, helpful and friendly staff. The area feels very safe. But should you have any doubts or a problem should arise their security cameras are awesome. Enjoy

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Everyone was very nice & everything was very clean! Just remember that the breakfast really runs through 10:00 am. I traveled with my dog and there was plenty of room to walk him and the had a stations outside with doggie do bags and a special trash receptacle.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We enjoyed all of our La Quinta stays, but this one had an exceptional pool. The pool was warm and the hot tub was very welcome as it soothed sore muscles. Beautiful room, comfortable bed--a welcome respite after a long rainy day on the road. We love that La Quitas are dog friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The staff at the Bryant, AR La Quinta was AMAZING during a long term power outage. I received a phone call from the hotel earlier in the day, alerting me to the problem. Yvonne called me from her personal cell phone, as the hotel phones were not working. At first I cancelled my reservation, but due to the treacherous road travel, called her back later to rebook. She very kindly took my call, and explained there was room, but she was off duty. She gave me the name and cell phone number for Tara, another employee, who took my call and booked my room. There were no elevators to the 4th floor, and basic lighting thanks to the generator. No heat in my room, but we doubled up with blankets provided by the staff. We had a wonderful stay amidst an unexpected situation. Hot breakfast was served the next day, by extremely helpful staff who also had spent the night in the hotel! I cannot thank everyone enough for their exceptional customer service. I'm a La Quinta customer for life.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TLC88OH
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family flew out to Bryant for a wedding. I am extremely picky on my hotels, so when i arrived at the La Quinta I was ready to evaluate the room prior to checking in. We were very impressed with the cleanliness, size and quality of the room we got. The price was great with AAA discount and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Good continental breakfast in the morning with an I-Hop and and a Waffle house right outside the hotel doors. Good access to the freeway as well. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryant
Hampton Inn Bryant
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bryant-Benton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Little Rock Benton
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Little Rock/Bryant

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock - Bryant? Share your experiences!