“Awesome”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bryant
A TripAdvisor Member
Olathe, Kansas, USA
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I cover 5 States for work and this is one the Best Hotels I stay at!!! Never any problems!!!! It's very quiet and the rooms are fantastic!!!! Breakfast facility is like home!!!! I will always stay at this location

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My family and I recently traveled from Dallas to AR for a wedding. Our reservations were made for us at the La Quinta in Bryant. Very nice surprise. It was very clean, the staff was over and above; our room was great, from the comfortable bed to the towels everything was great. We plan on going back for another visit and will for sure be staying at this location. The location is great as well and breakfast, many choices and tasty.

Room Tip: The hotel does allow pets, we saw many but heard none; very clean and nice.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were taking our first driving trip with our puppy and La Quinta is listed as pet friendly, so we decided to try them. Our stay in the Bryant AR La Quinta was very positive. The staff was friendly and the facility was clean. Breakfast was tasty and well presented. The other positive comments about this hotel are correct. We would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Check in was fast and desk clerk was friendly and courteous. Our room was very clean and smelled fresh. Beds were very comfortable. Our only problem was the Beagle in the room across from us who howled when his owner was absent. Since we did not have a pet with us we found this to be a little annoying. It is the first time though that we have had this problem while staying at a LaQuinta. It certainly wasn't their fault. Once the owner was in for the night it was very quiet. I would highly recommend this hotel even if you don't have a pet. Breakfast was very good and the Breakfast Hostess was friendly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The hotel was built in 2010 and is very high quality in all categories. The rooms and bed are clean and comfortable. I have nothing negative to say about this La Quinta. We appreciate that La Quinta is pet friendly.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I moved from Nashville to Austin TX in June. My home was for sale in Nashville and I traveled by car between cities. I stayed at This hotel 8 times with my English Bulldog going back and forth. La Quinta is the greatest pet friendly hotel. This front desk staff is always friendly and in a great mood. The housekeeping staff is incredible, cleaning the rooms so well that you wouldn't know if the occupant before you had a dog or not. Even when I'm traveling without my Bulldog, I stay at La Quinta. The amenities and comfortable beds are a bargain. Great hotel. Great staff. Great stay.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great location in a very nice hotel. Clean, well done, and exceptional value. Had a problem with the fridge in the room and even though the front desk person (Juanita) was by herself, and it was late, she handled it like a pro. I'll be back.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryant
Hampton Inn Bryant
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bryant-Benton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Little Rock Benton
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
HomeTown Hotel Bryant Little Rock Area

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant? Share your experiences!