“Great, clean travel hotel!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bryant
“Great, clean travel hotel!”
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here the past two years when we have driven through Arkansas. Hotel has exceeded expectations. Allows pets and very accommodating to families. Super clean. Great stop!

• Stayed June 2012
, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Thank you for choosing our facility for your visits to the area. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us. It is a pleasure to be of service to a guests as you and we promise to work harder and merit your future visits as well.

Sima Vallabh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 9, 2012

The front desk was very helpful. She gave us directions that were better than what Google Maps gave us. She helped us in selecting restaurants.

The hotel was very clean and very well maintained.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq6329gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us. I will make sure our guest service staff knows that their services are appreciated by guests as you.

We look forward to be of service to you again in future.

Sima Vallabh,
Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 8, 2012

New property, great customer service and clean, comfortable rooms just a short drive out of Little Rock. I plan to stay here on my next visit to the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Austin, TX
Reviewed June 2, 2012

It's a two year old hotel that looks brand new. The management really tries to keep the place in top shape. Spotless, fresh paint, carpet still is or looks new. Very friendly staff. Good breakfast. It is far better than most Hampton Inns and is close to even their new ones--at roughly 2/3's the price.
We stay here each time we travel east from Texas.

Room Tip: Book early for weekends.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for allowing us to be service during your visit to the Bryant area. I want to extend my gratitude on taking the time and sharing your experience with us and reviewing us on this site.
I am glad we were able to merit your expectations.

We hope to be of service again.

Sima Vallabh, .
Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My stay at the motel was great except for an incident that had nothing to do with the hotel or its staff. It had to do with an irresponsible client of the establishment -- she allowed her dog to urinate all over the floor of the elevator and also allowed her dog to run up to me and sniff me in an inappropriate place. To add insult to injury she neither cleaned up the mess nor reported it to staff. I was disgusted. Do I have a problem with La Quinta's pet policy?? Not at all. I like what they do for pet owners and if I had a pet, This chain would be my first choice.
I am also going to comment about the young lady on the dest when I checked in -- she is fabulous and remembered me from my March 29th when I had accidentally booked a reservation for the 30th. At that visit, she had very quickly realized what had happened and dealt with it. She is a real gem and I appreciate her sense of humour and her sense of customer service. She is a credit to the La Quinta chain of motels. She understands what service is all about.
I also appreciated, on both occasions their breakfasts. Lots of variety and I especially appreciated the bacon and eggs. This establishment exemplifies why we always choose La Quinta motels when we travel.
Thank you, La Quinta for a wonderful experience and I will be back next Spring when once again we travel through that area on our way to Texas.
Yours truly
Foxprof

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryant
Hampton Inn Bryant
Fairfield Inn & Suites Little Rock Benton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bryant-Benton
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant? Share your experiences!