Econo Lodge and Suites
Rest Inn Motel(Palestine)
Travel Inn(Hazen)
Save Inn(Forrest City)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleancoffee potground floorstar hotelwould stay againcontinental breakfastfront desk staffcerealpetfridgeamenitiesclerkinterstatearkansasodorcouchinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Let me start of by saying that I've stayed here for 5 days straight before
and everything was fine... clean, etc. Good price for what I got.
The best Brinkley has to offer.
However,
This time I called ahead. I reminded the gal what I'd paid before
(and that was during busy duck hunting season)and she agreed on that price.
But when I got there she couldn't find me in the computer.
Couldn't find my cousin's name either, who had paid some of the nights as well
during hunting season.
I left.
I wasn't about to pay $65.plus tax for that place.
Went down the road and got 48plus tax.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

After 40 days on the road, you don't expect much from a cheap motel. The basics are covered and no frills. The a/c worked, there was frig/micro and coffee maker. The breakfast was various beware and cereal.
Spend the night and move on.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Very clean room! Microwave and Fridge and nice size TV for a cheap price. Friendly, helpful staff and a clean pool. I have stayed at higher end hotels that were a lot worse. Loved some of the other reviews, like the one about the continental breakfast only having juice, cereal, coffee and toast. Uh hello thats what a continental breakfast is and thats what was advertised. Loved our stay and will stay again when in the area. Cant beat the price and value.

Room Tip: lower rooms are a breeze to unload and load you car!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We had a king suite with sofa bed for our child. The room was large, clean, with a firm bed.

The hotel is old (the photos are 15 years old!) but our section was well cared for.

The free continental breakfast was minimal. Coffee, juice, cereal, bread for toast, small powdered donuts. (No tea). We didn't stay. However, the first fast food place we stopped in town had no coffee, the second place took 20 minutes to get served! Breakfast was hard to get that day!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We stayed here based on past experience with Econo Lodge. The motel is old and absolutely no frills, but the room was clean and bed was good. I was a bit worried about truck noise since motel is next to highway but things quited down about 9 pm. Continental breakfast is not much; we went to Waffle House about 3-4 blocks away. For the price (less than $60), I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple