“Very Satisfied!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brinkley
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Very Satisfied!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We recently stayed at the Days Inn as we do every year when traveling through Brinkley. What a pleasant suprise to see a new and friendly face at the desk. (Alan). He visited with us and mingled with the other people eating breakfast. We have never seen or been treated this kind. True the weather was cold and there didn't seem to be much business but because of him we will stay there again. I will call ahead and see if he is on duty. Plus the room was clean and spacious. We did meet a nice lady that works there but I did not get her name. Nothing like the South and good managers like Alan

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Calvin2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Rogers, Arkansas
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Office staff was not of any help when requesting some assistance in printing a document. Office person said she would just not assist in what was requested. Breakfast bar was less than the quality expected from a Days Inn.

Evening staff very helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Recently visited Brinkley for a Duck Hunting trip, our party got a very good rate and we were treated very well. We were greeted by a clean room and an excellent manager (Alan).

Great place to stay if you are duck hunting in Arkansas!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I checked into Days Inn, and Dorothy was so very nice she gave great/wonderful customer service
I really enjoyed staying in this Inn because of the great service I received from Dorothy and Carrol.

I think you ought to do something special for these two ladies, to show your appreciation for giving this Inn a good name.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

The desk person was asleep on the couch when we arrived. It took three times to try to wake her. When we finally got checked in after driving over 600 miles we were told there were no elevators to park around back and carry the bags upstairs. My family and I were exhausted and didn't mind this too much. We get into our room and start to settle in and cock roaches crawled out all over the place!!! I was disgusted and could not get a refund for the nasty rooms!!! I am so upset that I wasted so much money! I should have slept at a rest stop, I would have slept better than in that filthy place!!! Days Inn used to be a reputable place, looks like those days are over.

Stayed October 2013
3 Thank Amy M

Travelers are raving about these Brinkley hotels

Eureka Springs, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Let me start by saying this was a business trip and the check in process could have started off on a sour note had it not been for the total professionalism of the charismatic check in hostess, Lorna Jackson. Her warm demeanor and anxiousness to help was sincere and most appreciated by myself. She went above and very beyond with my needs and was so friendly and cheerful. So often in the service industry, I feel workers are overlooked and taken for granted. Please do not do this to this associate of yours. She is a wonderful hostess and should be commended for her professionalism and sincere desire to accomodate myself and serve her career with grace. THANK YOU, LORNA...I will always stay here when traveling because of you!

Room Tip: Talk to Lorna vor the best rate and service.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brinkley
Super 8 Brinkley
Days Inn Forrest City
Days Inn Forrest City
#9 of 11 in Forrest City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Forrest City

Been to Days Inn & Suites Brinkley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Brinkley

Property: Days Inn & Suites Brinkley
Address: 1815 N Main St, I 40 & US 49 N, Exit 216, Brinkley, AR 72021-6905 (Formerly Baymont Inn Brinkley)
Location: United States > Arkansas > Brinkley
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brinkley
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Brinkley 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Brinkley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn Brinkley