“Unfriendly morning staff”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brinkley
Rogers, Arkansas
“Unfriendly morning staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Office staff was not of any help when requesting some assistance in printing a document. Office person said she would just not assist in what was requested. Breakfast bar was less than the quality expected from a Days Inn.

Evening staff very helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

Recently visited Brinkley for a Duck Hunting trip, our party got a very good rate and we were treated very well. We were greeted by a clean room and an excellent manager (Alan).

Great place to stay if you are duck hunting in Arkansas!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

I checked into Days Inn, and Dorothy was so very nice she gave great/wonderful customer service
I really enjoyed staying in this Inn because of the great service I received from Dorothy and Carrol.

I think you ought to do something special for these two ladies, to show your appreciation for giving this Inn a good name.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

The desk person was asleep on the couch when we arrived. It took three times to try to wake her. When we finally got checked in after driving over 600 miles we were told there were no elevators to park around back and carry the bags upstairs. My family and I were exhausted and didn't mind this too much. We get into our room and start to settle in and cock roaches crawled out all over the place!!! I was disgusted and could not get a refund for the nasty rooms!!! I am so upset that I wasted so much money! I should have slept at a rest stop, I would have slept better than in that filthy place!!! Days Inn used to be a reputable place, looks like those days are over.

Stayed October 2013
3 Thank Amy M

Travelers are raving about these Brinkley hotels

Eureka Springs, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Let me start by saying this was a business trip and the check in process could have started off on a sour note had it not been for the total professionalism of the charismatic check in hostess, Lorna Jackson. Her warm demeanor and anxiousness to help was sincere and most appreciated by myself. She went above and very beyond with my needs and was so friendly and cheerful. So often in the service industry, I feel workers are overlooked and taken for granted. Please do not do this to this associate of yours. She is a wonderful hostess and should be commended for her professionalism and sincere desire to accomodate myself and serve her career with grace. THANK YOU, LORNA...I will always stay here when traveling because of you!

Room Tip: Talk to Lorna vor the best rate and service.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Lorna made the difference in the otherwise mediocre hotel. She went above and beyond to make corrections to a botched reservation.

Brinkley seems to increase their hotel prices around the holiday and online reservations are NOT observed at most. This is unbelievable in my hometown. I currently live in Dallas and the prices are way above them. We were there for a family reunion so a hotel was a must. Good thing we didn't spend many days there.

Not sure I will stay in Brinkley again next year. The 45 min drive from Little Rock may actually be cheaper than this hotel was.

Room Tip: If you are spending little to no time in the actual room. It'll work. I was there for family not...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Smoochesvwb
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brinkley
Super 8 Brinkley
#1 of 11 in Forrest City
Colony Inn
Colony Inn
#6 of 11 in Forrest City

Been to Days Inn & Suites Brinkley? Share your experiences!