“Awesome atmosphere and food”

Gene's BBQ & Family Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in Brinkley
Cuisines: Barbecue
Brinkley, Arkansas
“Awesome atmosphere and food”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

If you have a chance to eat in, usually Gene(the owner) will be sitting in the dining area. Great guy to talk to while you eat. The friend catfish is top of the line. They have great BBQ and Steaks. The breakfast is offered from opening to closing and it is very good also.

Visited March 2013

The Villages, Florida
“Good Country Bar-B-Que”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I had the pulled pork combination with a drink and a delicious slice of peach pie (Tasted Homemade). The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. I had the feeling that they truely appreciated every customer. I noticed a few locals that obviously were repeat customers. The atmospher is that of a country restuarant - nothing fancy, but clean.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank SteveBressi
College Station, Texas
“Good "locals" restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We always look for restaurants frequented by the "locals," and this is it for Brinkley. A no frills family-friendly restaurant that is great for a good meal at a decent price. Typical American menu.

Visited April 2012
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Great Surprise”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I was on my way to Texas and wanted to grab a quick bite. Can't remember what fast food restaurant I was looking for, but I am glad I didn't find it. I happened upon Gene's Barbeque and it was a real winner. I ordered the BBQ pork plate and it was very good. You never can tell what you will find at Mom and Pop places. If traveling through Brinkley again, I sure will stop. Be warned, no alcoholic beverages if you are looking for it.

• Visited March 2012
Angleton
“good food”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

the service was very good as was the food. they have many things other than bbq

Visited March 2012