“Good place, would stay here again”

Hampton Inn Blytheville
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Blytheville
naperville, il
“Good place, would stay here again”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

on a trip and heading back home and spent the night here.
rooms clean and upto date, bathrooms were nice, new feeling, and well maintained
they have a free morning breakfast, well stocked, variety of itmes for all, cereals, eggs, sausages, breads, bagels, muffins waffels, juices coffee and tea
pool was closed as not in season
would stay here again.

Room Tip: accross the highway from walmart, need to get on the over bridge to get there, depending on which ex...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Decorah, Iowa
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My wife and I were traveling from the north down to Dauphin Island,Alabama and chose Blytheville to spend the night.
The Hampton Inn was a very pleasant place to stay. The room was nice and the breakfast was good,too!
Veronica, the young lady getting the breakfast ready was super pleasant and friendly which was a great way to start the day!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Hernando, Mississippi, USA
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This hotel was recently refurbished and very nice for a Hampton. Whoever was in charge of the refurbishment did an outstanding job. Staff was courteous, friendly and a nice fitness center on site. Great hotel for a night or two. Actually, hotel is great for any length of time but it is Blyethville, AR. Easy access on and off the interstate.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank B P
Wentzville, Missouri
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed one night at this hotel while on a business trip. The hotel is in a good location just off the highway. I had no issues with check in. The room was typical of most Hampton Inns I have stayed at. The room was clean and in good condition. The Wi-Fi seemed to be faster than average, which is definitely a plus. Blytheville had a pretty limited selection of restaurants and with a major storm coming in I didn't want to wander far from the hotel so I went to the Chinese buffet attached to the hotel. I'll just say it wasn't good. It wasn't like it made me sick or anything, it just wasn't very good. I can't really mark down the hotel for this since I don't think they are really in business together, you actually have to go outside to get to the restaurant. The night I was there a major storm came through and since the hotel has satellite tv the signal was interrupted, meaning no tv for quite some time. That is the reason I am not a fan of hotels having satellite tv. Overall this Hampton Inn was typical of most.

Note: I did not try the breakfast as I had to leave very early.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hampton Inn B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Blytheville, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I thank you for selecting our hotel and truly glad that we met your expectations. I did however want to take this opportunity to apologize in regards to the experience you has at the Chinese restaurant. I totally regret if you found the quality of the buffet items to be less than desirable. Our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority and I assure you that we have definitely passed your comments along so that we may find ways to improve the quality of our offerings.

Once again, I do apologize for any inconveniences you may have had and I hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again.
Plano, Texas
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We made this reservation at the last minute when we needed a stop over on the drive from Chicago to Dallas. It is easy to find right off the highway. This was a very nice hotel, updated decor, rooms were spotless and the breakfast buffet was very good. There is a Chinese restaurant attached to the hotel that's pretty mediocre, but we'd been on the road all day and were tired of McDonalds. We will stay here the next time we make the drive.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This Hampton was exceptional! The bedding was extremely comfortable; the cleanliness was extraordinary. We welcomed the quality linens and the breakfast was much better than the Holiday Inn's put out; the variety and quality was superior. The hotel clerks are outgoing, friendly, and happy; it is a good sign management appreciates their efforts (and so do the customers)! Lovely accommodations and I'd recommend this hotel and come back again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
NOVA
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Room was clean and what I expected. A few Greek restaurants nearby. Right off the highway so easy on and off. Not much beyond the highway unless you're going to Blytheville. Continental breakfast was typically good. Would recommend.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blytheville
Holiday Inn Blytheville
Red Roof Inn Blytheville
Red Roof Inn Blytheville
#8 of 11 in Blytheville
Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville

Been to Hampton Inn Blytheville? Share your experiences!