“One night stay perfect!”

Holiday Inn Blytheville
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Blytheville
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This will go on our list of travel stops. The room was perfect. Had a great pool and restaurant. Great points with Holiday Inn gold card. I recommend to stay. Work out room was great. Super location. The staff was very helpful.

Room Tip: All rooms were great
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
HIBlytheville, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Blytheville, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our hotel!
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we are also very happy to hear that you are a member of our IHG Rewards Program.
Our hope is that if you are ever in our area again for business or leisure travel you will choose to stay with us!
Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

we always stay here when we are heading down to orange beach...very clean, very nice staff, wouldnt stay anywhere else!! The breakfast is a choice of 2 eggs, bacon or sausage, toast, lg drink,,or pancakes, or fruit.. very good!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
HIBlytheville, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Blytheville, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our hotel!
We are also glad to hear that you had time to stop and eat at Perkins for breakfast and found our complimentary breakfast items to be up to your satisfaction.
We hope that if you are ever in our area again, you will choose to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Blytheville!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

It would be wrong of me to not write a review of this beautiful hotel and outstanding customer service. First of all, I checked in on a holiday weekend without reservations when not much was available in town. The personnel at the desk were super friendly. I asked for a room with two beds. The were out of regular beds but told me they had a suite available. The price wasn't much more than the regular room. Staff at the desk were extremely friendly. And the lobby was very clean. Well, the suite was beautiful. I wish I had taken pictures to share. Two bathrooms, sitting area with a flat screen television, microwave and refrigerator, sofa bed in the sitting area, and wonderfully comfortable king bed in the bedroom. Wanted to go to the pool but didn't have time. I had an amazingly comfortable night sleep.

Well, after check out and upon arrival at the airport IN MEMPHIS, I realized I left my laptop in the room. I called the front desk and the young lady took my number and said she would check the room and call me back. She did both…right away. My laptop was there, and she asked if I would like it held or shipped to me. I asked if they would ship it and the young lady verified my address and said someone would be in touch with me. On Tuesday (monday was a holiday), I received a phone call as promised. Three days later, my computer was in my hands! What a relief…and what a blessing!!! Many thanks to all involved in my stay. My only regret is that I didn't get names.

Note - (very important to me when I am traveling with my significant other and teenage son) there is no actual door that separates the living area and the bedroom.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
HIBlytheville, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Blytheville, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thank you so very much for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel about your stay.
Customer service is our number one priority at the Holiday Inn Blytheville, and we are beyond thrilled to hear that we were able to provide that to you on multiple levels.
As a traveler myself I understand how frustrating it can be when you are not able to get the room type that you were hoping for. However, I am so happy to hear that we were still able to accomodate not only yourself, but your family as well with an upgrade to a suite room.
Also, I am so happy to hear that even though an important item of yours was left behind after you had checked out, that both the Front Desk and Housekeeping staff were able to return your item to you in such a timely matter!
Our hope is that if your travels ever bring you back to our area, that you will choose to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Blytheville!
Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Great staff, I called prior to my check-in requested a room close to the front of the hotel. I knew the area industry had quite a few journeyman labors in town. My room was in a perfect location. Room was cleaning. Parking was readily available

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel!
We are so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us, and that you were also able to find our parking facilities convenient during a rather busy week at our hotel.
We hope that if you are ever in our area again for either business or leisure travel, you will choose to stay with us!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were headed to MS for Ole MS graduation. The facility was up to date, we could check in as we needed to and the staff was very friendly. The lounge and Bistro 11 were great for dinner. Our server was very polite and all staff were professional in the dining area. It was an impressive menu and service for the evening. A/C worked great but was very loud. Hot tub did not work at pool. Overall this was a good place to stop on the road.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back were fine. The side parking lot has lights the level of nuclear blindness tha...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!
We are also glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our Bistro 1121, and found it to be a restaurant that you enjoyed.
Customer service is our number one priority, and we are so glad to hear that your waitress during your time at the Bistro was able to provide that to you.
While I did have a small laugh about the nuclear lights in the back of the hotel I am glad that the lights did work, and hopefully provided you with a sense of security for parking purposes.
We hope that if you are ever in our area again you will choose to stay with us!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Our family stayed here for a night while driving through the area. The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. My children really enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. The hotel was very quite. The location was perfect, right off the highway. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while passing through town!
We are also glad to hear that your family was able to spend time in our pool area, and were able to enjoy their time swimming.
Thank you for complimenting our Guest Servies, and Customer Service is always our number one priority. We are so happy to hear that you were able to see how much we appreciate each and every one of our guests!
We hope that if you are ever in our area again, you will choose to stay with us!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

But with that said this hotel was very clean and the bed was actually quite comfortable. In our travels we have often said we wanted to try this hotel since it is connected to a restaurant and it was OK. If we wanted to make it past the Memphis area we would probably stay here again. Two things that jumped out at me - It was older than I thought and someone on the cleaning staff REALLY likes their Febreeze!! If we had asthma there is no way we could have ever stayed here.
But on the positive side a nice surprise is you get a free voucher for breakfast in the Perkins that is connected to the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Blytheville, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear studlyIllinois,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online. I am pleased that you have noticed the cleanliness of our rooms. However, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience the housekeeping services may have caused you. Rest assured that the issues you have raised have been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions.

Thank you again for your comments as this is very helpful to us to ensure we are able to meet our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blytheville
Hampton Inn Blytheville
Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville
Red Roof Inn Blytheville
Red Roof Inn Blytheville
#10 of 11 in Blytheville

Been to Holiday Inn Blytheville? Share your experiences!