“Fantastic”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Blytheville
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have stayed at American value hotels before and didn't enjoy my stay when my husband pulled in last night I cringe. But I was pleasantly surprised room was cleaned no odor had hot water fridge microwave tv worked AC worked very pleasant employees. Then the next morning for breakfast I was expecting just cereal like the others I was wrong they had waffles sausage biscuits sausage gravy and more great breakfast and stay for the price will go back again

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank Christina W
JahidR_13, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 24, 2015
Review Tital:Fantastic
Aug4,2013. Thank you dear guest Cristina w.I am very sorry because of almost after two years i responding sorry again.Our hotel is that kind of quality ,you was surprised ,we are inviting you and your family visit our hotel and you will surprised second time to because at the moment our quality is more higher brand hotel quality.Starting from 2014 we are serving hot and full breakfast,14 different kind of foods.
Thank you for the comment.

Zahid Rahman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
ft worth tx
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by the customer service and clean lobby/ breakfast area. We had a horrible experience in the Little Rock area with a similarly priced hotel the week before. These people went out of their way to be helpful and accommodating for my elderly father traveling with us. I would stop there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank familyrx
Trista J, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
This is Zahid Rahman owner of Raymond inn & suites ,It was a pleasant experience for the guest,
Because, this is his 2nd trip at this motel, we are trying our best, please make more reservation
we will give you best quality and rates on Exit 76.(massage for the guest end of this month we are
under American Best Value Inn)

Thanks You

Z Rahman.
Idabel, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 28, 2013

For an inexpensive hotel, this was a great stay. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable and the new owner really wants to please his customers. We slept well. There was a great pool and close to all restaurants and stores. Give it a try.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Cynthia P
Trista J, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback about our hotel! We are so glad you had a wonderful stay and look forward to seeing you again real soon! When you do come back, please let the front desk know you posted a review online, and get 10% off of your next stay!!
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I've stayed here before and they have upgraded, great beds very comfortable awesome service and the price is right. Right off the highway and easy on and off. i will be coming back for sure. james&carrie

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank strokinf350
Trista J, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Zahid rahman owner of this motel, one of the guest review on Raymond Inn & Suites, A lot better. we dided. I am very happy, because , guest's are review a lot better.we are working on it,
we give you best quality ,best rates & best services.

July 1st, we are under American best value inn benar ,make a reservation you will be enjoy
with your stay, that's all I say.if not happy we will refund your mony.
Blytheville, Arkansas
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This hotel was awesome. It was very nice and clean and the service was superb. I was stopping through this small town on the way to vacation in St. Louis and it was an awesome choice. There was great value for the price. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: This place also supplies a good hot breakfast.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank NICOLE W
Trista J, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
I am so happy that your stay with us was a good one!!! We are working very hard to upgrade the place and make it a more relaxing for the guests to stay!! The next time you come through, let the staff know you posted a review, and get 10% your next stay!! Tell them Trista sent you!! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!!
Reviewed June 13, 2013

On my brief stay in Blytheville, I stayed at this hotel (Raymond Inn & Suites) and I must say the service was tremendous, nice rooms and a very good breakfast. Whenever I make a trip back to Blytheville I will definitely be lodging at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank KarenGlover
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel and I was very impressed the staff was wonderful, the rate was very reasonable. The rooms had nice comfortable beds which I slept very good woke up to hot shower .also the breakfast was nice . I will return again to blytheville and I will be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013