“Nice and Priced right!”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Blytheville
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Enjoyed my stay. friendly staff everything was clean and remodeled. They allowed me to check out late for no extra charge. Good hot shower. I had stayed there last year and the placed has really been fixed up since then.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Phillip C
Jahid R, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Sir,i respect guest reviews its make improve motel qualitys,i made 100% better qualitys from
the date of January secound weeks2013.now all travelers will see our white bed booms,i am
rady to full fill our guest expections,so cleane all ar reviews and improve business for the Raymond inn &Suites,also I LIKE INDITE ALL AR GUESTS WHO ARE PUT REVIEWS THIS
property name was American best value inn ,please make reservation at Raymond Inn & Suites
stay free night come and see what is differents before and now,please could you send massege
to guest for me,it will be gret help for me and Raymond Inn & Suites,Thank You,Jahid Rahman.

FREE NIGHT...................FREE NIGHT All previous guests call at 870-776-7355
e-mail :meeadr@yahoo.com or raymondinnblyar@hotmail.com

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I used this motel last year and this year. But there is huge deferance from last year service and this year service. I am happy about current owners service. All pillows are new, beds are clean, new refrigirator, new Aircondition, carpets are clean. Now they have breakfast service. I liked it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The bed was comfortable, the manager was great, but that's it! This place is a real fire hazard due to the wiring for the lamps were taped on the wire and plug. The socket was loose in the wall. There were hanging wires along the ceiling going to the sink area and went into a plastic unit on the wall. The coffee pot did not work and the place really needs a paint job. I would never stay here again or recommend it to anybody.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ZiggyCP
danadingler, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2015

I am Dana Dingler and I'm the Assist. Manager of Americas Best Value Inn. I regret to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay at this motel. I would like you to know that since your stay at this motel its been taken over by new ownership and we are working hard at renovating it, so if you are ever traveling through Blytheville I encourage you to come stay at Americas Best Value Inn and I personally will reassure you that you will be pleased with your stay this time. You can contact me by my personal cell 870-278-6030 and I will take care of you.

Travelers also viewed these Blytheville hotels
Quality Inn
#3 of 11 in Blytheville
Deerfield Inn
Deerfield Inn
#7 of 11 in Blytheville

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Address: 102A South Porter Drive, Right Off 55, Exit 67, Blytheville, AR 72315 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)
Location: United States > Arkansas > Blytheville
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Blytheville
Price Range: $54 - $65 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Americas Best Value Inn & Suites 2.5*
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Blytheville, conveniently located just off of northbound I-55, Exit 67. Blytheville, originally established as a lumber mill town, is now a steel production center and a gateway city to Arkansas, the "Natural State". Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a coffee maker, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, hairdryer, free local calls, and wake-up service. An iron and ironing board are available upon request. Roll Away beds are available for a small charge. Children age 12 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a small charge. A free full hot breakfast is served daily here in our lobby, which includes eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, bagels, french toast, cereal, milk, coffee, orange and apple juice OUR HOTEL IS ON EXIT #67 & I-55 JUST 300, FT FROM THE EXIT ALSO YOU WILL GET YOUR NEEDS WITH IN WALKING DISTANCE.SAFE AND CLEAN ALSO ALL ROOM ARE NEWLY RENOVATED. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.