“Awesome!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bismarck
DeGray Lake Resort State Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have to say that I was blown away at this place. It was quite a pleasant surprise. I have been to the Hot Springs area lakes many times and thought that it couldn't just couldn't get anymore beautiful but it did at Degray Lake. The resort grounds are just incredible. I got a room with a lake view that was wonderful. The lake is quiet and clean as is the resort itself. The staff was very nice and accommodating and I've never been anywhere where all the room cleaning staff went out of their way to say hello. The rooms are adequate and clean with flat screen TVs but I didn't go there to stay in my room. The restaurant food was better than I thought it would be and the wait staff was excellent and friendly. Anything we asked was done. There are a lot of things to do in and around the resort. It's all just so beautiful. I highly recommend the sunset cruise at the marina. It was breathtaking. Overall it's a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 12, 2012

The resort is great, except for the restaurant. My wife did a spa treatment, my daughter and I went horseback riding, and we also rented a boat. The rooms were clean and offered hotel styled benefits -- nice TV, Refrigerator, coffee maker, etc, but no microwave in the room. Of the six of us, no one liked the food in the restaurant. Service was OK, but food was bland and my coffee tasted like soap.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank MBTravler
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Beautiful lodge overlooking a lake with serveral intersting little islands. The rooms are clean, and the hot rock massage was amazing. It would be a great place to plan a wedding or a family reunion. The food in the restaurant is good and the service is friendly. There are many things to do.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Lucy E
Reviewed August 18, 2011

We had a great stay! Staff was very friendly. Grounds were exceptionally kept. Rooms are a little small but nice enough. Next time remodeling opportunity comes up, think about adding balconies to the rooms that face the lake.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank KenSuSu
Reviewed July 20, 2011

My family and I had a great stay everyone was super nice the rooms were clean and the spa there is priceless it was amazing as for the shoreline resturant great food and prices with excellent service we went to some other places to eat when we stayed there and the shoreline resturant was the best handsdown . To the staff thank you for a wondeful stay

Room Tip: sign in early for a lake view its beautiful
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Salenia
Reviewed June 26, 2011

We have just returned from our stay at DeGray State Park. We loved it there! The park and lake are absolutely beautiful. The lodge was nice, the rooms are a little small. But there are so many things to do that we didn't spend alot of time in our room. The only negative about the lodge is the restaurant. The breakfast was good but the dinner was not. We intend on returning during the winter.

• Stayed: June 2011
4  Thank vaundra
Reviewed June 25, 2011

We loved everything about DeGray. The rooms were clean, the lodge staff was extremely friendly, and there was so much to do. We rented a paddle boat, hiked the island, and went snorkeling around the lake. The property is beautiful and well kept.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Markie S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bismarck
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
Country Inn Lake Resort
#15 of 45 in Hot Springs
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs
Tiffany's Bed & Breakfast

Been to DeGray Lake Resort State Lodge? Share your experiences!