Country Charm Log Cabins
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
$381
$329
Official Site
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$118
$65
Travelocity
$95
$80
$100
Econo Lodge(Arkadelphia)
$38
All reviewscountry hamspa cabinromance cabinhot tubget awaymy husband and ifire pitthought of everythinga great experience stayingrocking chairsjust in casewalk aroundblu rayeating establishmentsbring your ownwhole weekpeace and quiet
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Having worked 90 straight days, this was the perfect getaway. Peaceful, quiet and relaxing.
The owners made you feel at home. Cabins were great, hot tub, whirlpool bath for 2, sauna, and excerise equipment made my stay enjoyable! Just wish I had a few more days to enjoy. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I came to country charm to get away from the city life for a few days and really enjoyed our stay! The cabin was clean, had great amenities, and was very close to hot springs. The jacuzzi, outdoor hot tub, and outdoor shower really made the trip memorable. This was my first time staying in a cabin and it was great! Also, te owners have a gorgeous dog named Buster who likes to come say hello from time to time. We will definitely e back!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the couples cabin for our 8th anniversary. It was so relaxing! The hot tube was perfect on cold nights. The cabins are far enough away from the city to be quiet and romantic, but you can still be in Hot Springs in just a few minutes.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was such a nice, quiet getaway! The cabin is so tastefully designed and decorated and has all the luxury accomodations you would desire! The hot tub was great. The king size bed was very comfortable and the kitchen had all the things needed to make our stay nice. And the leather sofa was SO comfy... I'm now looking for one for my living room! :) Everything was great and my husband and I had a wonderful, relaxing time. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2013

great, great, great place to stay, we will be back! We stayed at the couples cabin and it was awesome. Outdoor shower and hot tub was so nice and private but at the same time outside. The cabins are easy to find and very nicely put together. I would suggest these cabins to anyone and everyone I know.

Room Tip: The couples cabin has a hot tub and shower outside, A MUST HAVE!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple