“Tiffany's Bed in Breakfast”

Tiffany's Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Bismarck B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This was the first time my wife and I stayed in a bed in breakfast and we really enjoyed it! We decided to visit Hot Springs, Arkansas for our anniversary. We were very impressed with the price and type style of room we chose. The Ouachita room was very comfortable and relaxing. We enjoyed not having a TV in the room which allowed us to talk. We also enjoyed how nicely decorated and clean the room was. The bed and breakfast was very peaceful and relaxing. They thought of every detail. They also accommodated to my wife's gluten allergies in preparing breakfast and made us feel extremely special. I would highly recommend this Bed in Breakfast to anyone!

Room Tip: The Ouachita room is great!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank _Ti212

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I have now stayed at Tiffany's B&B twice and have had a great experience both times!! Tiffany and Bob are such amazing hosts and made our experience very relaxing. They are both very personable and clearly make an extra effort to accommodate the needs and wishes of each guest. The location is beautiful! My husband and I explored their large property and even had a picnic lunch. It's close enough to town that you can explore Hot Springs but its far enough away to experience a quiet country setting if you're looking for a calm and quiet place to stay. We have stayed in the Hamilton room both times and love love love the beautiful decor and the amazing en suite with the jacuzzi tub! This is the only place we will stay from now on when heading to Hot Springs!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Tiffany's B&B was exactly what we were looking for: a peaceful place to take in the beauty of Arkansas! The home is beautiful and the grounds are well taken care of. If you get the chance, take a hike around the property to the creek! A short drive through scenic country gets you to all that Hot Springs has to offer. Bob and Tiffany were fabulous, the breakfast was delicious, and the whole experience was lovely!!! Definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Ouachita. Plush king sized bed and jacuzzi tub!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I looked so forward to my relaxing weekend at Tiffany's. I was thrilled to find the inn, the meals, the property and the ambience were more than I expected. I loved having the jacuzzi in my room and the extra touch of a massage therapist coming to the house. The woods were wonderfully peaceful and beautiful. I think wandering was my favorite part of the weekend.

Breakfasts were wonderful. The only thing I would have changed would be either to have an option for all meals or the ability to cook. It's a fair hike into town and I would have been perfectly content to stay on the property..

All in all, fantastic getaway. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: The Hamilton was lovely but poor soundproofing allowed me to hear every sound next door.. The oachi...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I were looking to get away and spend a quiet weekend for our First Anniversary. We visited Hot Springs and stayed at Tiffany's B&B. Our hosts, Bob and Tiffany, were so pleasant and kind to us for our entire stay. As you can see it is a big log cabin house with a big porch (and it was very clean). It sits on a large property so you can also go for a walk on the hiking trails. The drive from their B&B to Hot Springs is beautiful. I would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We were excited about our trip to Hot Springs and our stay with Tiffany and Robert exceeded our expectations. Breakfast at Tiffany's was something to look forward to and we were never disappointed. The massage and jacuzzi in our room were a wonderful treat for a 20th anniversary.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Tiffany's B&B is the perfect spot for relaxing, it is so quiet and peaceful. You can enjoy the afternoon reading on the swing on the front porch, watching the many colorful birds including hummingbirds that are constantly flying around the porch, take a hike around the property, or a short drive takes you into town for food and entertainment. The breakfasts were incredible, and the coffee was delicious. Bob and Tiffany are such gracious hosts, they made sure we had everything we needed and we enjoyed all the fun conversations we had with them. We would highly recommend Tiffany's B&B.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Hamilton Room and it had a jetted tub and a private porch which was perfect to sit...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bismarck
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
#1 of 45 in Hot Springs
Mountain Harbor Resort & Spa
Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast
Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast
#2 of 19 in Hot Springs
Glenwood Golf Course and Resort

Been to Tiffany's Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!