“delightful people”

Tiffany's Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Bismarck B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Property was spotless and up to date, everything needed was provided, Bob and Tiffany were wonderful hosts, food was excellent. House and grounds were immaculate and a real pleasure. One thing to note-if you are someone who gets up at night, you might be better suited with one of the two rooms that has the bathroom attached. Our room had a very nice bathroom but it was down the hall. Not a real problem, but a consideration. Overall, a delightful experience, and you will leave wishing these people were your neighbors.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Tiffany's Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed April 5, 2013

What a beautiful, peaceful place. Very clean and very relaxing. Tiffany & Bob were great hosts. The breakfasts were excellent. Sitting on the porch swing listening to the brook babble down the hill, having coffee and reconnecting with my husband! We also went into Hot Springs Village to visit family and celebrate Easter with our grandchildren. After playing with the grandchildren and hunting Easter eggs we returned to our private sanctuary for quiet and relaxation; no TV, no cell phones, relaxing in the jacuzzi every night. What a great relaxing weekend. My husband and I enjoy staying at Bed & Breakfasts and meeting new people. This was one of the best. We will go again when we have an opportunity; and we will suggest this B&B to our family and friends!

Room Tip: Our room was the Lake Hamilton room. Had a private patio outside the room. Very large bathroom. W...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I came to Tiffany's Bed and Breakfast for our Honeymoon. It is a beautiful log house placed among the most beautiful scenery. We walked in and were welcomed with the delicious aroma of freshly baked cookies. Tiffany and Bob quickly welcomed us in and took us to our room, The Ouachita. The room was immaculate, every little detail of the room was carefully thought through to welcome and relax. The bed was the most comfortable bed my husband and I have ever slept on. The breakfast was 5 star quality! My husband said the coffee was the best he had every experienced.I really enjoyed this peaceful, relaxing, and romantic honeymoon with my husband. We can not wait to come back in the spring when we can hike and enjoy the beautiful spring scenery. I highly recommend Tiffany's Bed and Breakfast to anyone looking for a relaxing get-away.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My wife and I celebrated our one year anniversary here at Tiffanys B&B. I accomadations were very relaxing. I also appreciated how clean everything was.The location and envioronment were amazing being nestled in the mountains surrounded by beautiful colored leaves from the fall trees. I appreciate that the room had no TV so we could just simply enjoy our surroundings as well as each others company. Bob and Tiffany were great hosts and very hospitable. We will definitily come back on future visits to Hot Springs.

Room Tip: The hamilton has a private deck which I really enjoyed. I was able to drink my morning coffee and li...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Tiffany's B&B was a beautiful escape from our busy lives here in Dallas, Texas. The accommodations were clean and inviting. We both got some much needed restful sleep in an extremely comfortable bed! We we're blessed by wonderful hosts and an amazing breakfast every morning! The host's, Bob and Tiffany, we're more than accommodating, even preparing gluten free meals for us. The small touches made this a wonderful stress free trip. We can easily say the best food we had in all of Arkansas was at the B&B! We enjoyed exploring the beautiful property along the hiking trails and conversing with a cup of coffee on the porch. We had a lovely stay and will definitely be back!

Room Tip: The Hamilton was great and has a balcony!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Tiffany and Bob provided the most wonderful accommodations and warm company during our stay. Tiffany's work experience in the hotel industry came through in their attention to detail and making our stay comfortable and memorable. If you enjoy sleeping in a very comfortable bed, enjoy the outdoors, and enjoy a great gourmet breakfast with a delicious coffee this is the place to stay. I definitely would recommend this place to all my friends and we hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I just got back from a wonderful weekend trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas. We chose to stay outside of Hot Springs because we wanted some peace and quiet, and we would highly recommend a stay at Tiffany's if that's what you are looking for. The property is located a bit of a drive from the center of Hot Springs where the touristy stuff is (about 30 min drive), and sits on 60 acres of woodlands. We stayed in the Ouachita Room, which came with a fresh orchid and chocolates - some of the many touches that we loved at Tiffany's! We also loved the big home cooked breakfasts and morning chats with our hosts. Mac the dog was awesome, and hiking around the property and watching all of the morning birds were highlights of our stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bismarck
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
Alpine Inn
Alpine Inn
#3 of 19 in Hot Springs
Glenwood Golf Course and Resort

Been to Tiffany's Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!