Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art

570loriw
Graham, Washington
via mobile

4,013 results
All reviews alice walton the frank lloyd wright house moshe safdie walking trails outdoor sculptures special exhibit permanent collection rosie the riveter free admission new jersey northwest arkansas worth the trip crystal bridges museum traveling exhibits beautiful setting amazing collection coffee bar
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

This was our third visit to Crystal Bridges and all I can say is that I love this place and never get tired of viewing the fine collection of art. This time we brought guests from Los Angeles and we had a great day.

Reviewed 4 days ago

The museum itself was closed when I went but the trails and outdoor artwork is wonderful. They have one of Robert Indiana's "Love" sculptures here as well as a gorgeous piece by Luis Jimenez. I glimpsed the Frank Lloyd Wright house but it was closed too. I would love to return when they are open. Between the indoor exhibits, trails, and restaurants one could have an enjoyable day here.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We travelled to this museum because they have a Frank Lloyd Wright home and I have always wanted to see one. I had no idea what a fantastic campus the art museum would be. The architecture is amazing, there is another beautiful view around every corner. The galleries are lovely. Do not miss this museum! The tour of the house and the main galleries is free, the day we were there, the special exhibit was also free thanks to a patrons donation.

Reviewed 4 days ago

I am not a big museum person so this place wasn't for me, however, it was very beautiful and very well kept. We had a reception room that was gorgeous (only wish we could have dined earlier so we could have experienced the sunset).

Reviewed 5 days ago

Be prepared to walk the trails, even if it is rainy, as well as view all of the indoor exhibits. I was there on a rainy day. If I had known how much there was to see of the outdoor art, grounds and the Frank Lloyd Wright house, I would have worn a rain poncho and toured it all in the rain. The museum architecture and setting is as interesting as the exhibits. The story of the museum is on the walls between the main entrance and the south entrance by the great hall. I spent 2.5 hours here but could have easily spent 4 or more had I been prepared to stay longer. I definitely recommend seeing the museum if you are in the area and will visit again.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Indoor and outdoor exhibits. All free except certain special traveling exhibits. Great trails. Beautiful buildings.

Reviewed 5 days ago

We enjoyed Crystal Bridges Museum this past week and the temporary contemporary indian art was very interesting and enjoyable. The weather was cool so we did not look at the outside sculptures. It was a perfect day to go when it was raining and cold.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Wish it hadn't been raining. Would have loved to walk the grounds and trails. Just beautiful paintings and building. So very nice that it is free. Upper and lower level parking. Definitely a must if you are in the area.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Beautiful museum, beautiful grounds and trails. The Frank Lloyd House is a must see. There are traveling exhibits as well as permanent. The museum is perfectly set, blending in with its surroundings, becoming one with nature. And the best part? There's no entry fee!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My daughter and I and 2 grandkids went on a back roads road trip to Arkansas. One of the places we went to was Crystal Bridge museum. The museum is beautiful and lots of art work to see. A must see if your in Bentonville AR