“Not my favorite”

Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
Ranked #1 of 23 things to do in Bentonville
More attraction details
Owner description: Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art welcomes all to celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the power of art with the beauty of nature.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

If you are into looking at art, this may for you, but the building itself was a disappointment, the food in the restaurant was terrible. The layout is very spread out and anyone with any difficulty walking would not be able to see it all. long stretches of hallway between galleries.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,679)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The building itself is a work of Art. Although the actual art work was nice as well. It is smaller than expected. I was there for about an hour. I really enjoyed this.

GO. Now.
Loved loved loved it! My honey and I stopped in Bentonville for a little getaway and we had heard that this museum was something to see. It was about 100 degrees and we were happy to be inside, but if it were cooler we would have checked out the gorgeous grounds. I can only imagine how pretty it would be in the Fall.
Fantastic architecture, beautiful setting, lovely art!
One parking note--if it's hot they have a lovely underground parking lot, its worth a circle around to get to it--easy access to elevator & stairs.
Classic American art. Variety and loved so many things! Bring your family!
I can't think of a better investment by the Walmart daughter--thank you from the Midwest!
Living in Kansas City we have a wonderful art scene, and a fantastic museum, The Nelson Atkins. I would drive again from KC to Benntonville to see this collection again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Bentonville, Ark may be an unexpected place for such a nice art museum, but it's there. Walmart donates the price of admission for everyone so all can have the experience of seeing art work in a professional and beautiful setting. The grounds and buildings are awesome. We were there in January, but we plan to go back in the spring. I'm sure the area will be beautiful. The museum grounds have walking trails.

There is a cafe serving light snacks which we didn't try. The staff was very friendly.

It takes a little driving to get to the site, but it's well worth the time and effort.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great collection of art housed in an amazing facility. None like it anywhere in the world that I have seen.