“HIT THE SPOT”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Winter Haven, Florida
“HIT THE SPOT”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We make 3-4 trips to Bentonville every year and this trip I wanted to go to a japanese steak house since they closed the one we had in Santa Fe and I wanted something different.
So glad we chose this one (close to 540). The food and service were impeccable and the prices were right in line with what you expect to pay at such a place.
There was 5 in our party and everyone enjoyed their meal. So thumbs up to this establishment, keep up the good work.

• Visited March 2014

South Dakota
“Flaming BBQ a must order”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Server recommended the BBQ roll and it was fantastic. It has a rich and smoky flavor. Small restaurant with good service. Will visit again when I return to Rogers, AR.

Visited February 2014
Bentonville, AR
“My #1 go-to Japanese Restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've been to Shogun, Sushi House and Kobe - but Shogun Express is my no. 1 choice for Japanese food in Bentonville, AR. The owners are amazing and always involved in the restaurant's operation. This definitely ensures the service and food quality are consistent. I love the Hibachi Salmon, with grilled vegetables and fried rice. The barbeque roll on fire is my favorite sushi. As for appetizer, make sure to try the sauted edamame, it's a must! The restaurant is not that big, but it's clean and very welcoming. I like the interior designs too which still gives you the feeling of eating in the orient.

• Visited May 2013
Arkansas
“Good place for lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Good food and quick service. I eat here for lunch a lot and have never been disappointed.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank TTZArkansas
Pontiac, MO
“I am hooked, and you will be too”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Went to this place starting last summer. I like the laid back feel, and I am a NYC sushi lover. I go here to get custom rolls, and real sashimi. A small place, a big favor. Better than the name brand places. Off the beaten path, and worth the struggle.

• Visited September 2011